Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.13 Average
LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP
08-21-2014, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2014 03:25 PM by barbanium.)
RE: LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP
In GH, these happen:

PSP-3001 with CFW 6.60 PRO-C2:

I CAN NOT see the character from PPSSPP even in the online list at the top-right corner.

PPSSPP:

I can only see the character from PSP IN THE ONLINE LIST. It appears invisible with a red arrow pointing it.
This only happens IF THE PSP CHARACTER ENTERS AFTER ME. If the PPSSPP character exits then re-enters while the PSP character is still inside, the PSP character WILL BE GONE COMPLETELY EVEN IN THE ONLINE LIST.

The above occurrences happen when the "AdHocSever.exe" suggests the two characters are connected just fine.
Which means I should have typed the correct IP in "Server.txt" from PSP/SEPLUGINS.

Any help? Big Grin

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2014, 01:34 AM
Barba did you place kd folder in your root of psp memstick?

Experimenting with adhoc over internet system through Amultios custom ppsspp fork, find me in game

Monster Hunter Freedom : Lucis
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite : Lucis
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd: Lucis
08-24-2014, 12:19 PM
Yes, I did. Tongue

I kinda gave up on it. Big Grin

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!
08-25-2014, 03:58 PM
weird i can connect pc+android+psp just fine...

btw if you typed a message from psp it will show up in the adhocserver.exe Tongue
08-26-2014, 02:37 PM
Dissidia and Type-0 don't work for me PC-cross-PSP.Any food for thought?
08-26-2014, 07:02 PM
PPSSPP to PSP
I have looked and looked and looked and LOOKED, and as always, I seem to be the only person having these issues and NO ONE seems to have had the same problem.

I have the server setup, I have a network with EVERY pre-requisite I'm told I need, PPSSPP itself connects JUST fine, I have the access point in the HOTSPOT.txt and the appropriate ip-Adress in the server.txt.

NOTHING I do however seems to make the PSP itself stop from creating it's own ad-hoc server and look where it's being told, like the arpro.prx is completely ignored (and yes, it's enabled).

Someone please help me figure out what I'm doing wrong before I go bald from ripping my own hair out in frustration.
08-26-2014, 07:20 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-26-2014, 07:48 PM
(08-26-2014 07:20 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  Merged.

Thanks SO much for letting me know you did that *obvious sarcasm*, if I hadn't noticed this thread and put two and two together I'd likely have been fairly pissed off...I honestly wasn't sure I'd posted it in the right place to begin with, but seriously, you didn't notify me at ALL? The hell man?
08-27-2014, 10:32 AM
Add me on Skype: Dekkerlion , and maybe I can see if I can help you out with the issue
10-10-2014, 08:38 AM
Thanks @sukualam for this great tutorial.

At first, I can't connect PSP to PC, but my Android phone can connect to PC just fine.

After a few hours of trial and error, I found that ALL devices must assigned a STATIC IP address to get this work.
10-10-2014, 12:12 PM
@Steventing its same issues on my psp too , all other device can connect fine only the psp is difficult to connect its often saying communication error but sometimes its worked , and i found my router sometimes blocking the connection sometimes not with DHCP enabled , if i disable WDS mode from my router the PSP cannot connect in game , and after enable WDS mode its work on the first time only , and after that try reconnect to MHFU GH again its says communication error again -.- , use android to host the server its often crashing the server and all other device cannot connect again.

if the psp fail connect to the pc the router log is flooded with this log
Quote:10/10/2014 21:8:47> LLC 1483 ch=5 proto= ff
10/10/2014 21:8:57> Call Failed
10/10/2014 21:8:57> Last errorlog repeat 1 Times
10/10/2014 21:9:17> netMakeChannDial: err=-3000 rn_p=80695a24

any expert on network can help me to set up my router correctly? Big Grin

Experimenting with adhoc over internet system through Amultios custom ppsspp fork, find me in game

10-10-2014, 06:31 PM
Photo RE: LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP
(10-10-2014 12:12 PM)Adhenovan Wrote:  @Steventing its same issues on my psp too , all other device can connect fine only the psp is difficult to connect its often saying communication error but sometimes its worked , and i found my router sometimes blocking the connection sometimes not with DHCP enabled , if i disable WDS mode from my router the PSP cannot connect in game , and after enable WDS mode its work on the first time only , and after that try reconnect to MHFU GH again its says communication error again -.- , use android to host the server its often crashing the server and all other device cannot connect again.

if the psp fail connect to the pc the router log is flooded with this log
Quote:10/10/2014 21:8:47> LLC 1483 ch=5 proto= ff
10/10/2014 21:8:57> Call Failed
10/10/2014 21:8:57> Last errorlog repeat 1 Times
10/10/2014 21:9:17> netMakeChannDial: err=-3000 rn_p=80695a24

any expert on network can help me to set up my router correctly? Big Grin

Hi, have you try to assign a static IP for your PSP as attached pics?

I do so and finally my PSP can connect to local adhoc without problem anymore.

10-10-2014, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2014 08:38 PM by Zero Dozer.)
Magic question never specified on the original guide. I DO NEED a WiFi adapter on my PSP, don't I? (Yes, I'm having problems to make it work.)

I'm trying it with Metal Slug XX.
10-11-2014, 07:41 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2014 07:44 AM by Adhenovan.)
@steventing yeah i assign static ip but its still same problem , my PSP can connect to coldbird just fine and android as host too , but when trying to connect to pc or laptop using my router its often blocked , so i think the culprit is on my router WLAN setting Undecided

@zeroDozer PSP have a wlan switch so you just need pro-c2 cfw and atpro.prx plugin enabled , configure it right on .txt file using pc

10-30-2014, 02:41 PM
cant u do dis on android?Sad