Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2014, 06:13 PM
RE: LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP
this work on psp 1001 but only with MHFU and Fat princess
Find all posts by this user
06-06-2014, 03:19 AM
yes me too on psp 2000, there another games that work, like ford racing and socom 1,2,3.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-06-2014, 08:50 PM
i am curious about this but when i go to adhoc on any game it just sits there saying connecting and it never goes past that any suggestions?
06-07-2014, 12:52 AM
How to connect the PSP without using router?
I tried to set up wireless adhoc network on my pc but cannot find the ip address in ipconfig.
06-07-2014, 02:29 AM
(06-06-2014 08:50 PM)heroleon Wrote:  i am curious about this but when i go to adhoc on any game it just sits there saying connecting and it never goes past that any suggestions?

that means your PSP internet/network connection setting is not pointed to your router SSID.
the easiest way to make it sure your PSP internet/network setting is pointed to your router is by manually search for your router SSID.

Go to PSP internet web browser > type any URL on the URL bar or select the default PSP website that already bookmarked with "heart" icon.
Wait for PSP is trying to check the internet/network connection, if your PSP internet/network is not properly configured it will prompt a network setting configuration.
From this point just follow the steps, don't forget to make your Router SSID is the default internet/network connection for the PSP.

If you do it well, the ProOnline plugin will no longer displaying "connecting" because your SSID is configured well on PSP internet/network setting.

-my outdated testing rig-
Intel Core2Quad [email protected]
Shappire HD7750 1GB DDR5

contact me at:
[email protected]
facebook.com/love.grimangel
06-07-2014, 01:22 PM
(06-07-2014 02:29 AM)betrayedAngel Wrote:  
(06-06-2014 08:50 PM)heroleon Wrote:  i am curious about this but when i go to adhoc on any game it just sits there saying connecting and it never goes past that any suggestions?

that means your PSP internet/network connection setting is not pointed to your router SSID.
the easiest way to make it sure your PSP internet/network setting is pointed to your router is by manually search for your router SSID.

Go to PSP internet web browser > type any URL on the URL bar or select the default PSP website that already bookmarked with "heart" icon.
Wait for PSP is trying to check the internet/network connection, if your PSP internet/network is not properly configured it will prompt a network setting configuration.
From this point just follow the steps, don't forget to make your Router SSID is the default internet/network connection for the PSP.

If you do it well, the ProOnline plugin will no longer displaying "connecting" because your SSID is configured well on PSP internet/network setting.

Thank you very much its working now Smile
06-07-2014, 08:01 PM
(06-07-2014 01:22 PM)heroleon Wrote:  

Thank you very much its working now Smile

You're welcome Smile

-my outdated testing rig-
Intel Core2Quad [email protected]
Shappire HD7750 1GB DDR5

contact me at:
[email protected]
facebook.com/love.grimangel
06-08-2014, 03:27 AM

Question I have about this, for instance when im trying to configure the prompt network setting configuration for the psp, I would have it connect to my router, but the question I have is that what if i have different router ip? for instance, when connecting with the psp to my router, the ip address that it gets is 192.168.1.206. While for the computer I would get an ip address of 192.168.1.230. So which one would i be using to set the server.txt?
06-16-2014, 11:00 PM
if adhoc server installed on computer, just copy the IP address your computer that connected to router to the server.txt of your PSP. because the router cannot run .EXE
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-22-2014, 08:49 PM
Hey
I was wondering if I can do the same with MHp3rd HD ver but with PS3+PC.
I want to play with a friend on a LAN so no need for internet.
is that possible?
08-20-2014, 11:28 PM
Hmm... I can't seem to find a link for Pro Online Plugin anywhere from this thread.
Does anyone know where I can get this plug-in?

~ PSP-3001 with CFW PRO-C2 Big Grin

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!
08-21-2014, 07:37 AM
You should look over here Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-21-2014, 11:33 AM
TYVM! Big Grin

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!
08-21-2014, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-2014 11:57 AM by vnctdj.)
You're welcome Wink

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2