Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.13 Average
LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP
02-04-2016, 11:23 AM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2016 06:48 PM by vnctdj.)
RE: LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP
como faço para jogar soul calibur online?

Me desculpe o erro, como faço pra jogar soul calibur online

Edit by vnctdj : Please speak in English when you are not in the international sub-forum.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2016, 03:51 AM
so whats the best to use now adays hamachi or tunngle play so much but i need help lol
02-14-2016, 04:54 PM
Works perfectly fine!!! Just playing multiplayer between my windows tablet and psp xD So much fun.

The Signature!
04-02-2016, 11:37 PM
Hi can you help me with my problem? since we dont have a router in our house , I used my tab to be the server...What I did was I turned on portable hotspot+usb tethering on my tab so my PC + PSP can connect....Now the problem is that when I go to gathering hall MHP3rd (PSP) It just freezes but it has sound after a few minutes it will say comms error but my PPSSPP (PC) connect... I have the same IPv4 on both
05-07-2016, 08:12 PM
I just noticed this today and I decided to try it.

I completed all the steps but then I noticed that it wasn't working,
I then realized that it wasn't working because my PSP doesn't support my router:/ I don't know if this is because of the type of security it uses or just because of how new it is compared to the PSP. I tried using my OnePlus One's hotspot both with and without security on 2.4 and 5GHz but still says it isn't compatible. Anyone know what to do?
08-18-2016, 05:46 PM
Two Questions:
1) Which Ford Racing did you play? (There are a couple)
AND
2) Can you maybe make a video on this?
08-19-2016, 05:25 AM
When I try to search for the game on my PSP, the PSP's wifi light keeps on blinking. Any Help?
08-24-2016, 11:52 PM
Hi everyone! New not only to PPSSPP, but to PSPs in general, so please forgive me if anything I say sounds exceptionally newbish.

So I'm having a bit of an issue with this on the PSP end of things. I've downgraded from 6.61 to 6.60, installed 660PRO-C, followed the tutorial on setting up the PRO Online Client, enabled Force High Memory Layout, disabled iso cache, ensured that my game plugin was enabled, and connected my PSP to the internet. I've seemingly done everything correctly, and yet when I boot up the game (YuGiOh GX Tag Force 2) it crashes on startup. The PSP logo appears, it goes dark and then after a few seconds it shuts off. I've read that this could be an issue with hotspot.txt, but my SSID is written there correctly and so I don't believe that could be the issue. I have upnp enabled so that's not it either. Look, all I wanted to do was play some cards and if I had any idea it would be this frustrating I wouldn't have bothered. Anybody on here know what is causing my issue and how I could fix it? I would appreciate any assistance.

Oh, I'm not sure if this matters but I guess it's worth mentioning anyway. While my PSP says it's connected to the internet when I run the test, I can't actually use the browser as I get a handshake error. I can, however, use the Internet Search feature. Weird.
08-26-2016, 04:13 AM
can somebody make this works for Fate/Unlimited code psp??
08-26-2016, 02:07 PM
(08-24-2016 11:52 PM)aylamato Wrote:  Hi everyone! New not only to PPSSPP, but to PSPs in general, so please forgive me if anything I say sounds exceptionally newbish.

So I'm having a bit of an issue with this on the PSP end of things. I've downgraded from 6.61 to 6.60, installed 660PRO-C, followed the tutorial on setting up the PRO Online Client, enabled Force High Memory Layout, disabled iso cache, ensured that my game plugin was enabled, and connected my PSP to the internet. I've seemingly done everything correctly, and yet when I boot up the game (YuGiOh GX Tag Force 2) it crashes on startup. The PSP logo appears, it goes dark and then after a few seconds it shuts off. I've read that this could be an issue with hotspot.txt, but my SSID is written there correctly and so I don't believe that could be the issue. I have upnp enabled so that's not it either. Look, all I wanted to do was play some cards and if I had any idea it would be this frustrating I wouldn't have bothered. Anybody on here know what is causing my issue and how I could fix it? I would appreciate any assistance.

Oh, I'm not sure if this matters but I guess it's worth mentioning anyway. While my PSP says it's connected to the internet when I run the test, I can't actually use the browser as I get a handshake error. I can, however, use the Internet Search feature. Weird.

try to delete\replace pspnet_miniupnc.prx file in kd folder

I will play multiplayer MHU, MHP3rd, Patapon 3, Final Fantasy Type-0, any racing, maybe MGS peace walker.
Feel free to write
discord - lutiel#2541
Tunngle(RIP) - Lutiel

patapon 3 discord server - https://discord.gg/qD3dRyy

monster hunter discord server - https://discord.gg/invite/YuE42eh
08-27-2016, 12:44 PM
(08-26-2016 02:07 PM)Lutiel Wrote:  
(08-24-2016 11:52 PM)aylamato Wrote:  Hi everyone! New not only to PPSSPP, but to PSPs in general, so please forgive me if anything I say sounds exceptionally newbish.

try to delete\replace pspnet_miniupnc.prx file in kd folder

I have the same problem.
pspnet_miniupnc.prx removed, but the game still freeze when I enter online lobby (dissidia 012, virtua tennis 3, fat princess)
09-09-2016, 08:55 AM
so, you need to have the PSP with you or do you just need the emulator to do it?? Is a PSP needed??
09-12-2016, 12:40 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2016 12:55 AM by mcgrady747.)
HEY BRO DISUCLPA COMO HAGO PARA JUGAR EN MODO LAN TENGO EMULADOR DE PSP Y QUIERO JUGAR EN MODO LAN CON MI SOBRINO QUE TIENE SU PSP , OSEA PARA JUGAR MULTIJUGADOR PSP Y PC

ME PUEDEN DECIR COMO TENGO QUE HACER PARA CONECTAR EL PSP CON LA PC PARA JUGAR EN MODO WLAN? AYUDAAAA
09-15-2016, 10:51 PM
Hey! somebody knows if the version of mhp3rd of psp can be played whit the version mhp3rdhd of the ppsspp?
10-14-2016, 08:17 AM
Hey my psp goes pop and shuts down when i press ad hoc on fifa street 2 any fix?