Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4.13 Average
LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP
06-14-2015, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2015 05:58 AM by Adhenovan.)
Wink RE: LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP
hey guys im testing the Lan connection between psp and ppsspp over wireless router and its work after ten or more attempt on the psp Sleepy its keep saying communication error over more that ten times,

Big Grin this is the sneek peek and the log console , game tested MHFU

1. i set the psp ip static , and disable firewall
2. set my router encryption to both wpa/psk and wpa2/psk ,
3. ping my psp with cmd , as far as i know with pro online plugin its connected to the router when entering GH , so the ping is not stable its hard to connect between these devices

4.its connected after more than 10 attemps when its pinged 3 times

5.capture log console with some error but the game is still playable normally . only hard to estabilish the connection (weird on coldbird with psp i can easily connected) here the log at GH

more error log

more error log again

6. after that i go to quest

and this the eror console log in the quest

and before quitting Gathering hall , this is the last log

Hope thats log usefull

UPDATE
7.and the PSP hardly to connect to gh again Dodgy Nevermind i found the way just need to set ip to static and fill the DNS server with our IPv4 Pro Adhoc Server Address , and now i can play normally with PSP and all other Devices . and i just updated my Local Connection Thread [Connect Real PSP] http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...7#pid80717

Experimenting with adhoc over internet system through Amultios custom ppsspp fork, find me in game

Monster Hunter Freedom : Lucis
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite : Lucis
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd: Lucis
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Please Help i am a scrub - SbTheScrub - 10-30-2014, 06:20 PM
RE: LAN Play with (PC) PPSSPP and PSP - Adhenovan - 06-14-2015 04:24 PM
PPSSPP to PSP - Inotamira Orani - 08-26-2014, 07:02 PM