Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 3.92 Average
[Tutorial] How to use Hamachi
02-27-2014, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 02-27-2014 03:03 PM by banana.)
RE: [Tutorial] How to use Hamachi
I've already put my friend's Hamachi IP address in my ppsspp.ini, but when I go to the Online Gathering Hall it still says Communication Error. Sad

I went back to the .ini file and changed the IP back to localhost and I could enter the Online Gathering Hall just fine.

Also, when I go to command prompt and check my IP, I don't have an IP given by hamachi. When I check network connections, the hamachi adapter is still acquiring network address.

I guess the real problem is in my hamachi, but I already installed a new one. Sad

OK, we finally got it to work! I just set the hamachi to static IP in network connections. Thanks to all who helped Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2014, 03:12 PM
Glad to see that your problem is resolved Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
03-02-2014, 12:57 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2014 01:03 AM by gondracorn.)
I'm having a problem with hamachi with Duo PC... Virtual Emulator. I have done everything by the book, but I still cannot get the two connected. Can someone... the original creator perhaps... help???

What's going on is that I open the game with PPSSPP in either the PC or the Virtual, have Adhoc On and LogmeIn Hamachi, Have different Mac Addresses, have both IP addresses pointed at the LogmeInHamachi IP address, and attempt to go to networking mode on either pc.

It crashes on all games.
03-02-2014, 06:34 PM
Hi,
my friend and I tried to play Mhfu online via Hamachi and Adhocserver.
We followed the tutorial and we can connect to the lobby.
Now my Problem... we can´t see each other in the lobby and i can´t find a solution for our problem.
If anyone knows what to do in this case, please help us Smile
03-14-2014, 06:57 PM
I need some help as well... Me and a friend are trying to play MHFU online.

We followed all the steps, my friend has the adhoc server and hamachi running, we both have his IPv4 address from hamachi in the proadhocserver line and different mac addresses. PPSSPP has wlan enabled.
He can join the online hall, but I can't. It just freezes for a moment and then says network communication error. Why is that? Sad
03-17-2014, 12:26 AM
hello guys
im trying to play monhun3rd using hamachi
but my game freeze when I'm trying to go to online guild
can anyone help me?
03-24-2014, 09:33 PM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2014 03:11 PM by mobanda.)
I've been having some real issues trying to get monster hunter freedom unite to work using this guide.

Here's what I'm trying to do:
v0.9.8 ppsspp on x64 windows 7 playing monster hunter over a local LAN with an Android 4.4 device, which is also using v0.9.8

So far, I've been able to get into the lobby area. We are able to see each others characters, and our ping extremely low (local lan). I have made sure that my firewall and router are allowing incoming connections. The issue is that when we start the quest, as soon as it loads up, both characters "broke away from the quest" (disconnected). This happens every single time.

We have tried setting frame rate from 3 to 15 in the .ini, on both devices, we are sure that our MAC in our .ini are not conflicting, and we have also even tried connecting the android directly to the PC's IP (which is hosting the adhoc server) without Hamachi; The exact same thing happens, we can enter the lobby, see each other, but as soon as we begin a quest it drops out.

We have also tried the popular 25% alt speed technique, and even the 5% super-slow ini tweak thing. Nothing works. I have not taken the time to try it on 0.9.7 yet, because we just started playing this particular game, but if there's something that I'm missing please let me know. I'm giving up for now.

*edit: forgot to add that we disabled fast memory and all that jazz too.
03-28-2014, 07:41 PM
Hello, I'm a beginner when it comes to PPSSPP so I hope someone can tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

I'm emulating THE iDOLM@STER SP games on a Windows 7 laptop and ever since AdHoc support was introduced in .9.6.2, I've been trying to access Office Mode which requires WLAN. Everything works fine (crashes sometimes happen during the initial connection but only about 30% or so of the time) until I select an audition, and the AdHoc server says it disconnects and I'm stuck on a waiting screen. Keep in mind that I'm doing this solo, this function can be done on the PSP without another player connecting.

Is there something I'm doing wrong or should I just wait for improvements on this function?
04-06-2014, 07:04 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 07:07 AM by Zinogre.)
Game Crashen in online mode
Hey guys,

i've got two problems with 2 Games.

1. MHP3rd= can't join a room game freezes
2. God Eater Burst= when me and a friend are in the loading screen the leader gets into the base but the other one cant connect or the game freeWe use both Hamachi and are both connected.

Anyone got an idea of what to do?

sry for my bad english

(03-28-2014 07:41 PM)wiktor Wrote:  Hello, I'm a beginner when it comes to PPSSPP so I hope someone can tell me if I'm doing something wrong.

I'm emulating THE iDOLM@STER SP games on a Windows 7 laptop and ever since AdHoc support was introduced in .9.6.2, I've been trying to access Office Mode which requires WLAN. Everything works fine (crashes sometimes happen during the initial connection but only about 30% or so of the time) until I select an audition, and the AdHoc server says it disconnects and I'm stuck on a waiting screen. Keep in mind that I'm doing this solo, this function can be done on the PSP without another player connecting.

Is there something I'm doing wrong or should I just wait for improvements on this function?

Well hope someone answeres it have the same problem. But are there specific games? for me that are MHP3rd and God Eater Burst in both i stuck in the loading/waiting screen
04-06-2014, 12:01 PM
(02-27-2014 02:29 PM)banana Wrote:  I've already put my friend's Hamachi IP address in my ppsspp.ini, but when I go to the Online Gathering Hall it still says Communication Error. Sad

I went back to the .ini file and changed the IP back to localhost and I could enter the Online Gathering Hall just fine.

Also, when I go to command prompt and check my IP, I don't have an IP given by hamachi. When I check network connections, the hamachi adapter is still acquiring network address.

I guess the real problem is in my hamachi, but I already installed a new one. Sad

OK, we finally got it to work! I just set the hamachi to static IP in network connections. Thanks to all who helped Smile

how did u do that?
04-06-2014, 06:00 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2014 06:01 PM by MonsterFUHD.)
help,i want to play with someone

i want to play with someone
04-18-2014, 05:26 PM
So what if i and 2 of my friends wich play on psp and I (andoid) want to play together over the internet how can we connect the psp and my android phone to hamachi?
04-19-2014, 10:15 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2014 12:56 PM by Darkmeqa.)
Sad Trouble using Hamachi.
I tried using Hamachi recently and had a problem using it.

I used it out using 2 PCs At home.
First off I created the Network using PC1.
Then joined using PC 2(LAPTOP).
Both PCs uses v.9.8
Now I used Mhp3rd HD to test it out
PC 1 was fine entering guild hall 1
But 2 wasnt able to join, when I trigger the "Online Gathering Hall" it freezes, then after a few sec. it shows up " Communication Error blahblah" or "Warning:Thread something I forgot"(forgot the reason why I got that)
Then I tried vice versa, but the one joining still freezes still freezes.

Help Sad
04-19-2014, 03:48 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-20-2014, 04:53 PM
(04-19-2014 10:15 AM)Darkmeqa Wrote:  I tried using Hamachi recently and had a problem using it.

I used it out using 2 PCs At home.
First off I created the Network using PC1.
Then joined using PC 2(LAPTOP).
Both PCs uses v.9.8
Now I used Mhp3rd HD to test it out
PC 1 was fine entering guild hall 1
But 2 wasnt able to join, when I trigger the "Online Gathering Hall" it freezes, then after a few sec. it shows up " Communication Error blahblah" or "Warning:Thread something I forgot"(forgot the reason why I got that)
Then I tried vice versa, but the one joining still freezes still freezes.

Help Sad
You dont need Hamachi if your pcs are in the same netowork. To find out your IP open cmd and type in ipconfig and the IPv4 is the Ip you have to use.