Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
09-22-2014, 11:17 PM
RE: Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
My brother can see me in the lobby. Is the pro server LAN only?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-22-2014, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 09-22-2014 11:26 PM by AdamN.)
(09-22-2014 06:46 PM)GrumpySquid Wrote:  
(09-22-2014 11:05 AM)andygiovanny Wrote:  mac address has to be different, change the mac address. oh and check the build u guys must have the same exact build.
U can try it with me if u have already a hamachi server

We have different MAC Addresses, we also have the exact same build, we also have the same region game.

We don't use Hamachi, I have forwarded 27312 to my machine, the ProAdhoc server sees him but I can't see him in the game lobby. I have been looking for an answer for quite some time...

Any other ideas?
forwarding only port used by the adhoc server is not enough, ports used by ppsspp also need to be forwarded and these ports are varies depend on the game (ie. ports used by the game)

adhoc server only used for all players to see each other IP/MAC when a player join/leave a group, but each game on psp/ppsspp communicate directly each other w/o going through adhoc server, so if the port used by the game are blocked or not forwarded the game can't communicate each other, and many games are using more than one port.

You can see the ports used by the games from ppsspp (sceNet) log, usually when they're creating PDP/PTP socket, or you can use socket monitoring tool to see which port are being used/binded by the game (on windows i usually use SocketSniff for 32bit ppsspp build, but SocketSniff doesn't works on 64bit programs)

My Modified PPSSPP :
==============
Win32&64: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2t3mtdhb0f045cn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_Win32x64.zip?dl=0
Android(ARMv7): https://www.dropbox.com/s/b41bm43mtn1gpnn/PPSSPP_1.11-testbuild_ARMv7.apk?dl=0
09-23-2014, 12:09 AM
Does anyone know the ports Dissidia uses then? Or will I have to find that myself?
09-23-2014, 01:24 AM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2014 01:46 AM by GrumpySquid.)
(09-22-2014 11:21 PM)AdamN Wrote:  forwarding only port used by the adhoc server is not enough, ports used by ppsspp also need to be forwarded and these ports are varies depend on the game (ie. ports used by the game)

adhoc server only used for all players to see each other IP/MAC when a player join/leave a group, but each game on psp/ppsspp communicate directly each other w/o going through adhoc server, so if the port used by the game are blocked or not forwarded the game can't communicate each other, and many games are using more than one port.

You can see the ports used by the games from ppsspp (sceNet) log, usually when they're creating PDP/PTP socket, or you can use socket monitoring tool to see which port are being used/binded by the game (on windows i usually use SocketSniff for 32bit ppsspp build, but SocketSniff doesn't works on 64bit programs)

Ok, so here is my SCENET log, it's gibberish to me. From here are you able to tell what port Dissidia is using? Also does my friend need the same ports forwarded as well even though he is not hosting?

http:// imgur. com/YwGc6HT

(remove spaces, not sure how to post a link or an image here...
10-13-2014, 12:01 AM
I was never able to get multiplayer working with my friend, the adhoc server would say that we connected, but we could not see each other in the lobby.
10-28-2014, 06:49 PM
I'm having the similar "can't see eachother" problem. I run linux/ubuntu 14.04. Does the Adam build that currently works have a ubuntu version? :/
10-31-2014, 03:47 AM
Dissidia Duodecim 012
Issss anyone playing? =O
Does anyone want to exchange emails and such or facebooks to play ? =O
10-31-2014, 07:42 AM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
11-27-2014, 12:42 AM
Hi there, just wanted to share that online emulation works like a charm with the AdamN's build (that you can find on page 5 of this thread).
I've been playing with friends for a month via Hamachi and I never had any kind of problem.
For information I didn't open any kind of UDP/TCP port and it still worked well.
01-21-2015, 09:57 AM
guys i made a new hamachi server for dissidia player

ID: Dissidia123456
password: 12345

for dissidia player
02-23-2015, 02:27 AM
For any dissidia player of this community, I am mostly at late night in EST everyday. I will be using colbird.net or hamachi for online.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-01-2015, 11:08 PM
Anybody get this working?
03-06-2015, 03:45 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2015 03:48 PM by ThreadstoTwelve.)
[Help] Dissidia 012 Multiplayer [Evolve + Adhoc]
Alright, so I have been all over the Internet for the past three days trying to figure out how to fix these problems. I have Dissidia 012 working perfectly fine on my emulator, but I really want to play multiplayer with my friend online.

We have had it work twice, but Hamachi lagged us terribly the entire fight to the point where we couldn't tell what was even going on. We tried Tunngle, and it didn't even let us connect to the lobby. And then we tried Evolve, which worked without any lag.

So we got it figured out, right? I wish but no.

Hamachi and Evolve have two things in common still. At some random point throughout our fight, it will disconnect. Every single time. We haven't completed a single fight. Sometimes it lasts for most of the fight before DC'ing, and sometimes it is within 5 seconds. In order to even reenter the lobby, we then have to reset our game multiple times to even get past white loading screens.

At first we were excited to just be getting it to work, but these connection problems are concerning so I've been reading how to fix it and I haven't even seen someone get the same disconnect message as me.

So now I am forced to ask for help. What can I do to fix these disconnects and play Dissidia 012 multiplayer on the PPSSPP emulator with Adhoc and Evolve?

Please help, and thanks for the time!
03-06-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: Dissidia 012 Multiplayer [Evolve + Adhoc]
If you want to play Dissdia 012 over evolve/hamachi/coldbird etc you must have this settings in System Settings:
-Fast memory OFF.
-Force real time clock sync ON.
-Respect FPU rounding ON(not must have I think).
Also you must the same "Bits"(32/64) version of ppsspp for each other.
PM me if u have problems or if you want to try to play.
03-06-2015, 04:55 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2