Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
03-22-2015, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2015 03:57 PM by Trickser.)
RE: Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy
I cant play dissidia multiplayer can someone help me skype name minigrave
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2015, 01:41 AM
Dissidia 012 online
I have PPSSPP on my cousin's android phone would and I'm using Coldbird's server. Is it possible for me to play against anyone despite the system as long as they are using the Coldbird server? If yes I'd like to play with anyone in Cornelia server.
04-06-2015, 01:28 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-18-2015, 09:00 PM
How to Play PC+Android Dissidia Duodecim(ADHoc
How to play the duodecim by the Adhoc using the PC and android ?
the other player can not see me in the room

Sorry for my english, i'm brazilian
04-20-2015, 03:36 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
05-07-2015, 12:49 PM
Hi guys, was wondering if you could help. Me and my brother are trying to connect over WLAN. The game starts fine and we can start a battle but within a few minutes, an error message within the game appears saying "Network sync failed". Any idea as to what's wrong? Both of us are using version 1.0.1
05-09-2015, 09:44 AM
Would be willing to do some mutiplayer if it works, anyone?
06-28-2015, 09:29 AM
(03-30-2014 09:03 PM)Dekkerlion Wrote:  Same here.I've tried using a PSP with a computer on the same network and also a PSP with a computer on the prometheus server and also 2 computers,but none of the pairs see each other.Can we have a dev look into this,I mean ,as long as it's not giving any error it should be somewhat of a quick fix maybe???
hey guys! I tried it!!!!!I got in the lobby and see my fiends...so I challenged him to have a fight! and we got in the battle for about 10sec and disconect.
07-28-2015, 05:30 AM
Hello, any updates yet on playing Dissidia 012 on an android-to-android multiplayer?
08-07-2015, 10:37 AM
hey guys ive been able to set the emulator to play online just fine you need to enable DMZ on your router (basically allows you to host matches) i found a very helpfull video called ([Tutorial] PPSSPP 1.0 Online - How to play on PRO coldbird.net server), please enjoy and see you online for matches hit me up on ig: mikethehuman (its my photography page tho)
08-20-2015, 11:26 PM
Hey guys, this seems like the proper place to bring this up: I've been playing Dissidia 012 online for a while now. The 1-on-1 battles work perfectly fine, but I'm having problems getting the Group Battles to work. So far, having two people join a group lobby works fine, but as soon as a third person joins and the game starts, we're all stuck at an indefinite connection screen.

Does everyone have this problem, or is there a fix for it?
10-20-2015, 08:14 PM
Sad this been tested by my freind and me and result are the same
we tested on 9.9.1 - 1.0- 1.0.1 - and 1.1.1 we still getting random crashesd disconnection and desync issue with the game. when will the staff of ppsspp ever gonna get this game working at 100%

we used hamachi, tunngle , coldbird.net( DMZ being disable)- evolved and its still showing the same result no matter how you look at it.

also me and my friend have 100mb net connection when were testing the game

Here the video made by my friend and me and you will see the problem

10-20-2015, 09:05 PM
(10-20-2015 08:14 PM)OldGamers Wrote:  random crashesd disconnection and desync issue

Random, unless your able to be helpful with a way to reproduce these issues, they are kinda hard to fix.
10-20-2015, 09:22 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2015 09:28 PM by OldGamers.)
(10-20-2015 09:05 PM)Special Wrote:  
(10-20-2015 08:14 PM)OldGamers Wrote:  random crashesd disconnection and desync issue

Random, unless your able to be helpful with a way to reproduce these issues, they are kinda hard to fix.
Can you take the time and show me how its really done or if you know so mush about it why not you give me some helpful tip and info on how do I go around about it and show me reproductive to the ppsspp team. this way I know where to go when I finding the issue. I thought the video we made its was explanatory enough. I would be so greatful to you if show me how to make sence to all this and find ways to fix the problem and help the ppsspp team to make this game work 100% on net play Smile
10-28-2015, 08:30 PM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2015 09:07 PM by Sys-XN.)
(THIS IS HAMACHI-RELATED.)

Hello, this is Sys, posting from another forum (DissidiaForums). I am posting today about some Networking problems involving Hamachi and PPSSPP that I have encountered with several of my online buddies over the course of a few days. If anyone else has encountered the same following issues as I have before, please chime in so we can resolve this together.

What I was trying to do over the last few days was basically to try to conduct a Group Battle in Duodecim 012 with more than 3 people. However, we have had very limited success with this because whenever one of us hosted a room with 3+ people, the farthest we've gone was the "Preparing for Online Battle..." screen and nothing more than that (Not counting that one exception where we were ACTUALLY able to get 3 different people to participate in a match, one of them being a spectator). Here are our PPSSPP Networking Settings:

Enable networking/WLAN = ENABLED
Change PRO ad hoc server IP address = one of our IPs in our party (we tried Coldbird but no one wanted to try DMZ-ing)
Enable built-in PRO ad hoc server = DISABLED
Change MAC address = UNCHANGED

Various errors encountered:

- Socket error when connecting to XX.X.XXX.XXX IP address
- Packet loss
- frame-by-frame lag in the miracle that 4 of us are able to proceed to the "Prepare for Online Battle" screen at once, cannot proceed to Party A/Party B screen

It is very frustrating that these redundant Networking problems are occurring with PPSSPP and Hamachi in the first place, and so, here's what we tried so far:

- hosting with several different IP addresses amongst our group (everyone left the Networking settings unchanged, making sure they're all the same otherwise)
- getting the host to enable "Enable built-in PRO ad hoc server" while everyone else disables this option

(Obviously, none of the above got us to play even a single match in a party of more than 3+ people)

I've started reading today about the implications of TCP and UPnP in the "Status Update on Coldbird / PRO Online" thread on coldbird.net. Have no idea how any of this connects to this issue since I have close-to-zero technical networking knowledge, so any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Page 5 forum(dot)coldbird(dot)net/viewtopic(dot)php(questionmark)f=23&t=1067&start=40
Page 6 forum(dot)coldbird(dot)net/viewtopic(dot)php(questionmark)f=23&t=1067&start=50

------

QUICK-NOTE: We all otherwise have no problems playing 1v1 matches. They play perfectly with very few random crashes.