Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Solved] The Memory Stick Used To Start This Game Is Not Inserted
05-10-2014, 12:16 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2014 12:16 PM by vnctdj.)
RE: [Solved] The Memory Stick Used To Start This Game Is Not Inserted
(05-09-2014 03:34 PM)barbanium Wrote:  
(05-08-2014 01:41 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  Merged.

I was hoping the separate thread I created would be like a tutorial so people will avoid encountering this problem, you know, like with pictures and stuff.

But I guess people aren't interested so I'll just leave it like that.

I think your post is complementing this thread nicely Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2014, 06:13 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2014 06:15 PM by shkelzenkaja.)
(12-16-2013 07:01 AM)atakubo Wrote:  I start to play MHP3rd, used my savestate and when I try to save my game manually, I got this "The Memory Stick Duo~B10 Used To Start This Game Is Not Inserted. Please insert the memory stick Duo~B10 Used To Start This game". How can I fix it? Someone from the other thread says that happen because savestate makes the emulator doesn't recognise the memory stick.

Sorry for my english

hi everyone my friends,can anyone help me how to fix corrupted data on psp emulator on pc, because i when i load a save data, it told me that the file is corrupted.. help me please about this..
05-14-2014, 09:17 PM
(05-12-2014 06:13 PM)shkelzenkaja Wrote:  
(12-16-2013 07:01 AM)atakubo Wrote:  I start to play MHP3rd, used my savestate and when I try to save my game manually, I got this "The Memory Stick Duo~B10 Used To Start This Game Is Not Inserted. Please insert the memory stick Duo~B10 Used To Start This game". How can I fix it? Someone from the other thread says that happen because savestate makes the emulator doesn't recognise the memory stick.

Sorry for my english

hi everyone my friends,can anyone help me how to fix corrupted data on psp emulator on pc, because i when i load a save data, it told me that the file is corrupted.. help me please about this..

If the in-game save file is corrupted, but the most recent save state is still in your possession, then you just gonna have to play the game WITHOUT saving in-game (in short, just rely on save states)

But if you don't have the save state, I'm sorry to say but, you'll have to start from the beginning in order to play the game. (Unless, you'd want to download somebody else's save file and continue from that. That's not my style though, up to you.)

Of course, this is just my opinion because I don't think corrupted save files are recoverable. Unless someone in this forum can actually fix your corrupted save file, those are your options.

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!
05-19-2014, 07:33 AM
Luna, method is genius. I'd hate to be on the other end of the gentlemen who came up with that. I couldn't help but recall preddy's paper on buffer overflows while reading it to resolve the issue I was having.

No Problems whatsoever, fixed as says. NEARLY idiot proof.
06-21-2014, 07:50 AM
MFU cant save game
Hello guys
i cant save my game in MUFU
I played a long time with save state and now i want to save my game to memory stick but it says "Memory stick is not inserted"
I want to transfer my Savegame on my PSP but now i cant save ...
Anyone knows the problem and have a solution?
(Bad English sorry)
06-21-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: MFU cant save game
Look at this thread: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=7877
It may solve your problem. Big Grin

WATCH MY MHFU GAMEPLAY VIDS AT: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBarbanium
Have I been helpful to you in any way, nya?
You can click that "+" button ▼ to raise my reputation, meow!
06-21-2014, 06:58 PM
Merged.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
12-10-2014, 09:29 PM
All this chatter about savestates aside... how do we 'link' a memory stick or "a place to save" to PPSSPP?

There are a handful of games that won't allow you to even play unless it can register a memory stick or some where to save... It's my biggest problem right now and it would appear that the game I'm trying to run can't find a place to save.
03-10-2015, 11:27 AM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2015 11:28 AM by jk9211.)
Help - Save Error
I am currently running PPSSPP Gold on Android and is playing Monster Hunter 2G. ( Freedom 2 for English versions I think )

Until now, I had no trouble in saving the game, but now, a popup appears stating that memory stick is missing whenever I try to save the game.

I think that elder dragon fights (which can be fought against in different missions as the same one) are saved in some weird path that current emulator does not support.

Is there anyway to save the game? I want to export current save file to play on my pc. (which I do pretty much everyday)
03-10-2015, 04:59 PM
Merged.

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-19-2015, 01:41 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2015 01:44 AM by BloodZero.)
So, I have a problem with my regular save files for God Eater 2... I've always gamed on ppsspp with regular save files and the older versions used to run them perfectly, but now every time I try to load them, the game just won't. The save is visible in the save selection screen and it lets me select it but it just gives me some weird japanese text (from the game, not the emulator) and it just goes back to the save selection screen.

This is happening on both my laptop and phone. (Win 7 64bit, HTC One M7)

Any ideas on how to fix this? I'd reeeeeeally like to be slashing some Aragami right now Sad

Thanks in advance!
04-19-2015, 12:13 PM
Information RE: [Solved] The Memory Stick Used To Start This Game Is Not Inserted
(04-19-2015 01:41 AM)BloodZero Wrote:  So, I have a problem with my regular save files for God Eater 2... I've always gamed on ppsspp with regular save files and the older versions used to run them perfectly, but now every time I try to load them, the game just won't. The save is visible in the save selection screen and it lets me select it but it just gives me some weird japanese text (from the game, not the emulator) and it just goes back to the save selection screen.

This is happening on both my laptop and phone. (Win 7 64bit, HTC One M7)

Any ideas on how to fix this? I'd reeeeeeally like to be slashing some Aragami right now Sad

Thanks in advance!
Hi there,

I am using latest nightly build of PPSSPP.
Start up emulator, make sure to select System tab on left, the scroll down on right side, until you are viewing emulation section, at bottom of that part find "Respect FPU rounding (Disable for old GEB saves.)" - if ticked then un-tick, and try loading the saves again, it may work for you. Cool
09-06-2015, 02:45 AM
Im stuck what should I do next trying to help someone with PSP2 because they used save states

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

10-04-2015, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2015 03:51 PM by roixavierre.)
Memory stick not inserted problem (MHp3rd HD)
Ciao, i also have this problem bout "memory stick duo~b10 is not inserted' thingy and after reading through some threads, i still havent fixed my problem yet. and i admit, i have done something stupid, saving the game in-game but also having a saved state. i want this fixed because i have v.0.9 and i got v.1.0 recently and i wanto transfer my game data to the later version. i think that the saved game data is the key. but as i have said, the saved game and the saved state aren't in sync. so i cant load my game there. the loaded game is too far from my progress in the game. help me please, mine's win8.1. LunaMoo is really a great help to the others, i hope that he is to me too. Smile thanks in advance if anyone's to help
10-04-2015, 07:29 PM
Merged.

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2