Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IPEGA 9025
12-15-2013, 04:21 PM
IPEGA 9025
Hello guys,
I have been following the forums and reading through some posts, only until recently, I decided to make an account because I need some help.
First of all. I really need to praise the developers and people who are involved in this project. I simply love ppsspp, so much that I am already considering buying a controller for my phone. Now I came across this Ipega 9025, which should be the second generation of the series (Ipega 9017).
Quote:http://www.amazon.de/Mystore365-Unterstu...ords=ipega (link to the product)
. However, my question now is: does anyone own this controller and does anyone know if it would be compatible with ppsspp ? I currently own a Samsung galaxy s2 which is still in android 2.3. However, as stated in the product description, I need android 3.0 or higher. I am aware that I need to update the firmware, but I am not sure, if the controller is gonna work. (I just don't want to update my version, just to find out that the joystick mode and the analog sticks wont work.) I hope that someone owns a IPEGA 9025 and can provide information Big Grin
In addition, I have kinda read through some forum posts and I noticed that there were problems with the IPEGA 9017, I hope that the 9025 wont be as tricky to use. Anyways.

Thank you very much for that awesome emulator !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-15-2013, 09:18 PM
RE: IPEGA 9025
My Galaxy S2 recognized my joystick only when I installed the Android 4.0.4, now I'm with the 4.1.2 and still works, but I use my joystick by a OTG cable, the ipega is by bluetooth, then I don't know if will work. PPSSPP should work with any joystick, since you map the keys, going in "Settings>Controls>Control Mapping".

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
12-15-2013, 11:34 PM
Thanks for the reply:
The thing is, I have tried this https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai...rollerfull, which surprisingly also has a controller profile for ppsspp. I managed to get it to work with every single button, except the analog stick. I tried to config the analog stick, but to no avail.
I have no idea, if this app could resemble a controller.
08-14-2015, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2015 09:14 PM by vnctdj.)
(12-15-2013 09:18 PM)GuilhermeGS2 Wrote:  My Galaxy S2 recognized my joystick only when I installed the Android 4.0.4, now I'm with the 4.1.2 and still works, but I use my joystick by a OTG cable, the ipega is by bluetooth, then I don't know if will work. PPSSPP should work with any joystick, since you map the keys, going in "Settings>Controls>Control Mapping".

Are there any directions somewhere that explains how to use that Control Mapping on the settings for the ppsspp.. So it can work with the iPega controller