Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Digimon World RE: Digitize
05-02-2016, 01:16 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2016 07:37 PM by shirokuro.)
RE: Digimon World RE: Digitize
I know I am a bit late but I am having the same problem with fogslayer any solution to the problem?

Update: Ok this might sound stupid but I was using version 1.2.2 and it keep crashing upon digivolution and try and troubleshoot but failed so then I found my old version 0.9.1 and run it through(same save file from the mem stick) and it didnt crash. Anyhow the latest version worked fine with almost all game but it doesnt support the digivolution scene(or maybe need some particular settings) anyhow I hope that the upcoming version will fix this
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-26-2016, 07:41 PM
Uhm, Hello I have the same problem too. Every time my digimon want to evolve for the first time, the screen always white and crash... so, any solution? Thanks before
11-13-2016, 06:17 AM (This post was last modified: 11-13-2016 06:27 AM by DraftyPuppy.)
Sorry to keep bringing this up I'm sure everyone is tired of this issue but I've been looking all day to solve it and have come up with no solutions.

I'm currently trying to play this game on the latest version of PPSSPP and I'm having the same issue with both versions. I can't get past the memory select screen before the game starts.
I've tried using O and X to cancel out of it, I've tried adding a save file, and I've even tried playing the Japanese version just so I could create my own save file (thinking I may be putting the saves in the wrong folder). Every time I end up in the same loop.

Also sorry if this isn't where I should be posting this. I'm having trouble navigating this site.

EDIT
Nevermind.... I just figured out I was selecting "No," every single time. - .-;
04-14-2017, 12:52 PM
Digimon World Re-digitized v1.1DUB - Crashing when dissolving I think.
PPSSPPWindows64 - v1.4.82 (default settings)
Game ISO - Digimon World Re-digitized v1.1DUB

Computer Specs:

Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
AMD Radeon ™ R9 390 Series 8GB
AMD FX™-8350 Eight-Core Processor 4GHz
8GB RAM
SSD 500GB

Issue:

I started playing this game today and run the game through steam using my steam controller and everything is working perfectly and very responsive.

I trained my digimon to evolve into Greymon and started questing. He went to sleep and I saved the game, however, after a brief moment the PPSSPP goes white and I get a fatel error message regarding my driver crashing. I can only assume this happens as the digimon is going to evolve.

Can anyone help with this issue please?
"Uhm, Hello I have the same problem too. Every time my digimon want to evolve for the first time, the screen always white and crash... so, any solution? Thanks before"

I have this issue too! Is there a fix?
I have fixed this issue.

I just went back to PPSSPP V0.9.9.1. The new version of PPSSPP is the reason Digimon was crashing.
04-18-2017, 07:38 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing --- Windows 7 Professional SP1 x64
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2