Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Digimon World RE: Digitize
11-19-2013, 10:09 PM (This post was last modified: 11-19-2013 10:26 PM by LPatamon.)
RE: Digimon World RE: Digitize
If we talk about the Windows builds, the game runs flawlessly on the v0.9.5 builds. Even the glitches like when using Birdramon that when Birdramon takes hold of the tamer with her talons, Birdramon took flight but the tamer ended under Birdramon with a big distance between the tamer and Birdramon's talons (it was just a visual glitch, it didn't affected the function which was Birdramon taking you to any area you already visited) got fixed. (See the following attachments to see what I mean)

Glitch (used v0.9.1-2311-g13b8a5d to get this screenshot):

Fixed (used v0.9.5-527-g21bafd5 to get this screenshot):

And now speedwise it feels like if you were playing it on the real PSP (I get 100%-101% speed or 30-31 FPS all the time). I always had good speed on this game on PPSSPP but there were some parts like when you take the digimon to use the bathroom, after that animation of a metal curtain falling down and then up, it took about a couple of seconds after that animation ended and returned you to the game for you to be able to control de tamer, but now you regain control right away.

Also moving through the item list is faster as well moving through the options menus (digimon status, attacks, save, etc).

I think this game at least on windows builds reached perfection Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-20-2013, 03:17 AM
now all we need for this game is an English translation
11-20-2013, 04:24 AM
if u try to google, maybe you'll see some patch but not full patch Smile

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
11-21-2013, 10:37 AM
I saw a menu patch and a wip full patch though it seems to have stalled
11-22-2013, 11:48 PM
I played Digimon Wolrd for psx long time ago but I'm waiting for this patch
to be released before playing this, even tho it seems it will be released on january or later Confused

Many people Believe that Talent is about Luck, but Only a Few Know that Luck is about Talent.
12-05-2013, 10:09 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2013 11:06 AM by LPatamon.)
New bug on this game starting with v0.9.5-870-g6a8123b:

Black where floor should be and also when you move the character it kinda blinks.

Here is a screenshot of the last version that showed the game correctly:

Last version showing game correctly was v0.9.5-868-g50f67d6

I think the problem is with the "Stencil-to-alpha fragment tweak: Set alpha to 0 if we can't deduce the stencil value.This fixes the weird glowing shadows in Wipeout" addition in v0.9.5-869-g41209eb. The build 0.9.5-869 only has Windows 64 download, but the next one which is v0.9.5-870-g6a8123b has all three download options available and on that one the game has the glitch shown on the screenshots as well.

Hopefully it will be fixed on a future revision.

Update: Issue fixed now starting with v0.9.5-923-g13cdbd5.
03-11-2014, 10:20 PM
Digimon Re:Digitize Password
When you're inside Jijimon's house, there's a PC behind him, where you can enter some passwords. PPSSPP crashes (says it has to close) just as I press the start button to send off the password.

Funny thing is: it's a full crash, the program stops responding and needs to be closed, as Windows states.

What could I do?
03-12-2014, 12:13 AM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
03-24-2014, 02:23 PM
I've been facing a slight problem, more like a nuisance with Digimon World Re:Digitize. The game runs great overall with very little frame dips. Though the issue arises when I keep texture filter at auto. The "now loading" Agumon sprite seems to be rotating between normal and 90° to the right with a 25% chance that he will be rotated. Also the game stutters when opening the menu or when entering every new place. Plus it stutters in battle and in between actions, though the most in the forementioned. Other than that it runs great. Just wanted to bring this to attention. Also if I'm doing something wrong in the settings. Plus, I'm running on a Nexus 4 working on the latest build.
10-12-2014, 04:11 AM
I just wanted to show the last bit of this game that for a long time wasn't showing on PPSSPP

In the ending credits for a long time the final image showing the game characters was missing, but now it is showing, and with that the last missing bit of this game on PPSSPP got finally covered n.n

I just thought in showing this so the record of this game's emulation progress gets fully covered Smile
10-29-2014, 12:34 PM
How is this on the ios port?
12-10-2014, 11:23 PM
Thumbs Up Digimon World Re:Digitize
This is an absolutely excellent game that had over 50,000 signatures to get it localized and translated into English. Now that an indie project to translate it is only a month or so out from being totally completed it would be a good time to put this one on your plate to make it compatible.

Currently the only issue seems to be very simple and easily fixed. The game does not register/acknowledge the existence of space and prompts you to put in a 'storage medium' with appropriate space. It would seem that the PPSSPP needs to be linked to the game in some way, to allow the game to save data. A part from that, this game is a green light and after [hopefully before] it hits the new year everyone who can't read Japanese will be getting the PPSSPP program to try this out. That's basically a high probability of AT LEAST 10,000 people scrambling for this program as soon as the Translation 'mod' is released.

Personally I would absolutely love to test out the current version on my PC before I get my hopes up. This seems like a small issue with an easy fix and it could set you up for a bunch of consumers. Especially because PPSSPP is the only clear and trustable option for people looking for PSP emulators.
12-11-2014, 12:28 AM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2014 12:28 AM by vnctdj.)
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
01-04-2015, 12:45 PM
(04-14-2013 10:53 PM)TheVagrantSamurai Wrote:  Edit: Nevermind that.

I got it up on my Samsung Stratosphere. PPSSPP seems to work fine. The game loads. I can't read Japanese, though. After the various tidbits. Namco Bandai, etc. I get a screen. Bunch of Kanji that all look alien to me and "352KB" more kanji. I get another thing with some kani, and two options. Lower and higher. Either way, I end up back at the same screen. Anyone know what this is?

(04-15-2013 01:07 PM)Masato Wrote:  The game is asking for game space to save. Just confirme in the option with two kanji.

I pressed both options and still get this.This is the only game i have(deleted the old one and all it had in the memestick folder)

Help?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

01-07-2015, 11:51 AM
this training crashes on v0.9.9.1-1437-g33f31b0 on D3D9, dunno about OpenGL..

overall, the game is working perfectly, I was given an information from my brother, I don't play this game :U *sorry about my english~