Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Revolution in Ukraine
12-02-2013, 12:59 PM
Exclamation Revolution in Ukraine
Hello world. My name is Liubomyr, also known as VersusDec, im from Ukraine and im very affected by the situation in my motherland. Im just wonderin what the other countries think about it? I think media isn't show all, and its.... its terribly. The peaceful protest turned into a massacre, at the 4:00 AM from Friday to Saturday studens was beaten, several of them (including gilrs aged 16-20) are died in hospital, mothers don't know where their children are and whether they alive. My heart is bleeding when i watch this videos.... Sorry for posting its here, but its Off-Topic so i thinks its ok. Tell me what your countries think about it, pls, i will appreciate.

Here is some videos about the situation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34sayWtbPW0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBWqawm81...vmLfonH4EO
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-02-2013, 01:21 PM
RE: Revolution in Ukraine
That really cruel ever a student? hope this problem in your country will be solved soon... I think there are not any new in my country yet :I

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
12-02-2013, 01:35 PM
@Ritori where you from?
12-02-2013, 02:06 PM
Hello Sir Liubomyr, I have seen your uploaded video links and I can say that it's such a cruel sight, I admire your compassion towards your fellow countrymen, but also bear in mind that your country is not the only one which experiences these kinds of events,even much worse scenarios also happens around the world, the only thing you could do is to pray for those who have died in the incident and be thankful that you are not around in the area where the violence takes place.The last thing you'll need is to witness a person die right before your eyes, just like I experience three years ago T_T, so don't be sad, I hope the situation in your country settles down soon.

Oh, Ritori's a Malaysian since he/she's offline already.

and I'm a Filipino, some of my fellow countrymen were devastated by a very strong typhoon three weeks ago which killed almost 9,000 people and still counting. T_T

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
12-02-2013, 02:23 PM
(12-02-2013 02:06 PM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  Hello Sir Liubomyr, I have seen your uploaded video links and I can say that it's such a cruel sight, I admire your compassion towards your fellow countrymen, but also bear in mind that your country is not the only one which experiences these kinds of events,even much worse scenarios also happens around the world, the only thing you could do is to pray for those who have died in the incident and be thankful that you are not around in the area where the violence takes place.The last thing you'll need is to witness a person die right before your eyes, just like I experience three years ago T_T, so don't be sad, I hope the situation in your country settles down soon.

Oh, Ritori's a Malaysian since he/she's offline already.

and I'm a Filipino, some of my fellow countrymen were devastated by a very strong typhoon three weeks ago which killed almost 9,000 people and still counting. T_T

As for me, my fellow 'countrymen' are fighting against each other every single day. AFAIK, 26 people died in the last 4 days thanks to the so called 'Politics' of ours. Curse you dirty politics!
As for a catastrophe or a death-toll, 1100+ men in our country died only from a single building collapse a few months ago. Sad
@buko Weren't you gone?

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
12-02-2013, 02:34 PM
@ Buko Pandan. Yes, You are absolutely right about "much worse scenarios also happens around the world", but i just want to know does the other countries know about this. In Poland it is a News #1, they support us as much as they can, USA also shocked.

@arg274 and where you from?
12-02-2013, 02:39 PM
(12-02-2013 12:59 PM)versusdec Wrote:  Hello world. My name is Liubomyr, also known as VersusDec, im from Ukraine and im very affected by the situation in my motherland. Im just wonderin what the other countries think about it? I think media isn't show all, and its.... its terribly. The peaceful protest turned into a massacre, at the 4:00 AM from Friday to Saturday studens was beaten, several of them (including gilrs aged 16-20) are died in hospital, mothers don't know where their children are and whether they alive. My heart is bleeding when i watch this videos.... Sorry for posting its here, but its Off-Topic so i thinks its ok. Tell me what your countries think about it, pls, i will appreciate.

Here is some videos about the situation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34sayWtbPW0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBWqawm81...vmLfonH4EO

Hopefully peace will be restored in your country soon. I really hate to see bloodshed happening in a country.

@Buko I heard the news and I feel sorry for your fellow countrymen T_T

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series
12-02-2013, 02:51 PM
(12-02-2013 02:34 PM)versusdec Wrote:  @ Buko Pandan. Yes, You are absolutely right about "much worse scenarios also happens around the world", but i just want to know does the other countries know about this. In Poland it is a News #1, they support us as much as they can, USA also shocked.

@arg274 and where you from?

Written all over my profile, It's named Bangladesh.

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
12-02-2013, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2013 06:47 PM by VIRGIN KLM.)
I'm afraid to even say the word, but I think we are going for a World War. Things are anything else but better in most other countries to be honest. Look at my country Greece for example. Look at Italy, Spain... ... and the list goes on. It's not something that is on a country level, it's way more than just that.
12-03-2013, 09:28 AM
versusdec I'm sad to hear about your conditions there,I think Eastern Europe countries are boiling at this point and nothing good is coming.I'm from Romania and in my country news of Ukraine are presented more like a boring history documentary(almost nothing violent is shown).
12-03-2013, 09:40 AM
Man I’ve read some news about Ukraine and about Philippines some weeks ago! And now, looking all your comments about your own country problems make me more sad!!

I know Brazil have serious problems about corruption and organized crime, but it’s noting when compared with what you guys are talking here!

The real thing is that the world is not a good place, unfortunately. But I think we have to thank God every day for our lives and keep praying for the people we care!

God bless!!

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
12-03-2013, 09:47 AM
Btw I just came upon this video which show protesters instigating the police,is this tre versusdec?
http://rutube.ru/video/5c49a9649614e053a...67b1a0795/
12-03-2013, 10:56 AM
Poland is with you, our politician Jaroslaw Kaczynski was on the square in Kiev.

Device: Htc One
-Quad-core 1.7 GHz Qualcomm APQ8064T
-GPU Adreno 320
-2 GB RAM
-Android 4.3
12-05-2013, 03:03 PM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2013 03:09 PM by versusdec.)
(12-03-2013 09:47 AM)livisor Wrote:  Btw I just came upon this video which show protesters instigating the police,is this tre versusdec?
http://rutube.ru/video/5c49a9649614e053a...67b1a0795/

looks like this is true, but rumor says that the politicals paid for those ppl to instigate police, and make them free to beat ppl as they like.

The problem is that our police must protect us, not beat and mock on them. As you know, journalists have some kind of immunity, and our special forces "Беркут" (eng. "Golden Eagle") beat them hard and photographed on their mutilated bodies

(Google Translator, sorry)

This is video of the same event that you paste here. look at the 1:37. the man surrender and lay down, but every single bitch just cant run past and not hit him....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMLW2B3_3Go#t=520

its not the way police must behave..... so I think they deseve this.
12-07-2013, 01:47 PM
Good video about revolution with English titles
http://youtu.be/s4dlbWzbByQ