Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Been Away for Some Time
11-27-2013, 05:44 AM
Been Away for Some Time
Ahh, a few updates:
A full-fledged Microsoft enthusiast, sans the Xbox series. I am still faithful to Sony: no PS4... actually, no consoles. PC is everything.
Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center. Despite all the hate from others, I actually enjoy using the OS on a normal desktop. Ignore what everyone else is saying, that 8.1 is inferior to 7.
New Hobby: Making Cheat Engine tables for PS1 games. Using ePSXe heavily these days. Made 7 tables: most concentrated on Crash Bash.

Noticed that the Gold version got updated... testing out DOA Paradise... working, but not to its fullest. Audio is studdering. Frame-skip is at auto/zero/whatever it is for 100% frame rate. Anyone have no studder by any chance?

Anyway, I'll be around!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-27-2013, 09:41 AM
RE: Been Away for Some Time
(11-27-2013 05:44 AM)AskaLangly Wrote:  New Hobby: Making Cheat Engine tables for PS1 games.

Sorry, but, what does that mean? It’s something like gameshark?

If it is, sure it would be helpful!! LOL

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
Find all posts by this user
11-27-2013, 10:03 AM
(11-27-2013 09:41 AM)heiwasan Wrote:  Sorry, but, what does that mean? It’s something like gameshark?
If it is, sure it would be helpful!! LOL

In some way, yes. Like, say, you have Cheat Engine with ePSXe. You use the plugin PEC. You play a game with a GameShark code. You enable that code, and at the same time, find the address on Cheat Engine. With a bit of math, you find this common value... you can make your OWN GS codes.

Follow this for more info: http://gamehacking.org/vb/threads/4190-T...eat-Engine
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-27-2013, 12:48 PM
Really nice!! But I don’t know if I would have patience to do that!! I’m really good with math (my job demands it), but I’m lazy with stuff I can get done in internet!! LOL

But I admire it anyway!! Wink

I was an Xperia Play gamer until my dog ate my beloved phone!

Now I’m an Xperia ZL/ZQ gamer!
Quad-Core 1.5 GHZ
2GB RAM

It works better, but i miss the gamepad!! T_T'
Find all posts by this user