Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Storyboard of my Crappy Life
11-23-2013, 05:13 PM
RE: Storyboard of my Crappy Life
(11-23-2013 04:43 PM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  
(11-23-2013 04:15 PM)arg274 Wrote:  
(11-23-2013 04:17 AM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  
Quote:Ahh... Finally my wacky exam is over.

Me too, our second periodical exam came to a conclusion just yesterday, best of luck for both of our examination resultsSmile

Yeah,Finally a vacation of 40 days.What about you?

Well, it's just a two day break.. after that classes resumes by Monday November 25, our vacation starts by December 18, 2013 up to January 6, 2014 for the Christmas vacation.
I still have one more examination period to go before Christmas vacation starts.

Sad for you,my vacation started off from yesterday and will end on Dec 31. I hadda give 5 exams before that,each with 11 subjects = 55 tests in total.

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2013, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 11-23-2013 05:49 PM by Buko Pandan.)
Quote:Sad for you,my vacation started off from yesterday and will end on Dec 31. I hadda give 5 exams before that,each with 11 subjects = 55 tests in total.

And lucky for you,That's quite a long vacation you're having, does New Year's day not included in your official holidays?
School life must be hard at your end though, imagine 55 exams! but I don't get how your examination system works, as far as I understand it, you're telling me that each subject has 5 written examination parts? That's torture in the brain cells big bro!

And as for me, I like it better when I have school during the whole day, at least I have an excuse not to work at our rice fields.Tongue But I still can't let my mom do all the work, so I still help her whenever I have the chance. Anyway, have a nice vacation ^_^

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
11-24-2013, 09:33 AM
(11-23-2013 05:28 PM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  
Quote:Sad for you,my vacation started off from yesterday and will end on Dec 31. I hadda give 5 exams before that,each with 11 subjects = 55 tests in total.

And lucky for you,That's quite a long vacation you're having, does New Year's day not included in your official holidays?
School life must be hard at your end though, imagine 55 exams! but I don't get how your examination system works, as far as I understand it, you're telling me that each subject has 5 written examination parts? That's torture in the brain cells big bro!

And as for me, I like it better when I have school during the whole day, at least I have an excuse not to work at our rice fields.Tongue But I still can't let my mom do all the work, so I still help her whenever I have the chance. Anyway, have a nice vacation ^_^

Nope, no 'day-off' for that day. :/
As for the exams, I mentioned the BIG ones only.(2-3hrs)Freakish class tests(0.5-1hr) were taken almost everyday.(imagine 100 more of that -_-)
And yeah,5 big ones per subject. So your assumption is correct.

11-25-2013, 08:28 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 12:20 PM by Buko Pandan.)
Hmmmm.....according to my research, your education system comprises of three education sytems. And the Arabic language are also added in
the general education after a student finishes the 12th grade (Alim),student can enroll in for 3 years long study, for obtaining a 'Fazil' level(14th Grade) as well as go for further general education like earning all over the universities degree, And after passing successfully they can further enroll into another 2 years long study system to obtain a 'Kamil' level (16th Grade) degree.......you have quite a long years of studying ahead of you big bro, and based on your age, you're currently in Dakhil Level or an Alim level student.You know, as I study your country's culture, it makes me want to study bengali language as well. Guess I'll try bit by bit,so one day we can communicate using your native language.^_^

Oh and on behalf of the Filipino people, I humbly thank your country for donating 1 million US dollars for the typhoon victims here in the Philippines. ^_^

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
11-25-2013, 02:27 PM
1 million US dollar?
im not sure if its 1 dollar = 43.87 pesos.

if it is...
then.

computing.. encoding variables.. converting numbers.. summing up results.. finalizing.. loading.. calculation completed. Tongue
Result: 1M USD = P43,870,000.00

thats a lot of money.. the corrupt government officials are lucky Undecided

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
11-25-2013, 03:42 PM
(11-25-2013 08:28 AM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  Hmmmm.....according to my research, your education system comprises of three education sytems. And the Arabic language are also added in
the general education after a student finishes the 12th grade (Alim),student can enroll in for 3 years long study, for obtaining a 'Fazil' level(14th Grade) as well as go for further general education like earning all over the universities degree, And after passing successfully they can further enroll into another 2 years long study system to obtain a 'Kamil' level (16th Grade) degree.......you have quite a long years of studying ahead of you big bro, and based on your age, you're currently in Dakhil Level or an Alim level student.You know, as I study your country's culture, it makes me want to study bengali language as well. Guess I'll try bit by bit,so one day we can communicate using your native language.^_^

Oh and on behalf of the Filipino people, I humbly thank your country for donating 1 million US dollars for the typhoon victims here in the Philippines. ^_^

Thanks for the complement,bro.
As for the education system part,well....erm,I'm not in for that.
There are 3 sorts of educationary systems in our country.
1.Bengali-Medium
2.English-Medium
3.and the one that you mentioned is the Islam-based one
I'm in for the 1st one(Bengali-Medium).It goes like this---
Grade 1-5:Elementary
Grade 6-8:Junior
Grade 9-10:Secondary
Grade 11-12:Higher Secondary(College)
ahh...and then , University
As for me,I just finished the 'Junior' part and will be going for 'Secondary' next year
The exam I just finished is a public exam and I hadda compete with about 2.1 Million students in the exam (Woo,now that's a BIG number!)
It's a sad thing that ppl here mostly think that one can speak good English if s/he is admitted into an English-medium based educational institution. Actually,they are wrong!

01-01-2014, 03:22 PM
* men! i find it difficult to strengthen our bonds again with my old friends that i havent seen/talk for years..
* we seem to have great distances now..
* uhh, i still remember our good'ol days..

* i guess thats what growing up/getting old is..
* leaving some behind.. and embracing new ones..

• • gLoBe ~
01-01-2014, 04:31 PM
A lotta stuff happened in my life in the past month.
99% Negative and 1% Positive... -_-

01-01-2014, 04:53 PM
* but.. atleast you're alive .. and healthy..
* u can still face the future.. and make a happier year this year.. Smile

• • gLoBe ~
01-01-2014, 06:35 PM
"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That's why it is called the present." Try to be happy for today. bad stuff may happened last month but who's to say good stuff will not happen next month?

Forum test
(Insert Computer Specs Here)
So much Video Games.... So little time....
01-01-2014, 07:06 PM
* yeah, you're definitely right bro! Big Grin

• • gLoBe ~
02-05-2014, 09:00 AM
~~> arg274-san's life story ??

if you value your life, Do not talk to me.. Or you will DiE !

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
02-05-2014, 09:59 AM
(02-05-2014 09:00 AM)Goddess of Death Wrote:  ~~> arg274-san's life story ??

yeah its basically arg274's diary Tongue

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series
02-05-2014, 10:13 AM
^^ i never imagined his life is so Dramatic Sad

if you value your life, Do not talk to me.. Or you will DiE !

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
02-05-2014, 10:19 AM
(02-05-2014 10:13 AM)Goddess of Death Wrote:  ^^ i never imagined his life is so Dramatic Sad

Who knows... Angel

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series