Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Storyboard of my Crappy Life
11-15-2013, 03:19 AM
RE: Being Ignored...
just couldnt keep my cool.told him everything which was bugging me....

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-15-2013, 04:24 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2013 05:01 AM by Buko Pandan.)
(11-14-2013 04:03 PM)arg274 Wrote:  u dunno how it wrecks u down.duh...stupid teenage,i was better when i wasnt one....

of course, I don't know that feeling yet since most of my life only involves video games,school, and working in the rice fields as of the moment and don't even care about other stuff yet , just got curious after I read this thread and I imagined myself in your situation. When I thought about it for a moment and what might happen to my future social life when I reach your age, only negative thoughts came pouring down in my mind and started giving me uneasiness for a minute, but after I read Mr. heiwasan's post, it bring me back to reality, and said to myself, oh right, why would I think such sad thoughts, I'm still just a kid anyway and it would be just a waste of brain cells if I think about it now, there's still more to come in this next four years of my life, instead of imagining bad stuff, I'll just do what I can to make my life more meaningful. I'll just think, even if I were far apart from my friends in the future, as long as they don't forget about the memories we shared and the time we spent together, that will keep us connected, and besides this is the 21st century ,there's facebook and other social media anyway, I can still keep in touch with them, why didn't I thought about it before?! Ha! ha! silly me.

that's it!! I can finally construct another short story using this experience!! it gave me another inspiration to write something nice.okay, time to get to work!

and thank you very much Mr. Heiwasan for the heads upSmile

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
11-15-2013, 05:05 AM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2013 05:06 AM by arg274.)
It's facebook which caused the problem from the 1st place.Curse you Zuck! lol
Yeah,kid. enjoy ur life while u can. U are never gonna get back this golden period after u grow up(stupid maturity)...

11-15-2013, 10:31 AM
My family seems to be ignoring me, but are sure they are just busy little bees.
My fianee is very controlling, hates me going to see my friends or Family.
Makes any excuse for me not to see anyone else.
11-15-2013, 01:13 PM (This post was last modified: 11-15-2013 01:14 PM by arg274.)
RE: Being Ignored(Damn!)...
My 'friend'(s) and I had a long talk today.It was bit of a 'flamewar' rather than a talk.

11-15-2013, 03:16 PM
i think thats natural..Wink (well, it depends on how u talked to each other)

their priority now are the girls,
you'll know what they feel if you'll also have a girl.. Smile

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
11-15-2013, 05:05 PM
Buko Pandan enjoy your life now before everythings change ,believe i always think " yeah right , it will never happen " , anyway just have a good time play your video games on your psp or ps vita, ds , 3ds, and even on a gameboy advance when you have time and you can really enjoy it

i m French sry for my English ^_^

Not everyone is an english native speaker.It's fine.
11-15-2013, 05:56 PM
''And a happy ending''
Thanks to FBs cruddy privacy,i managed to pull off a group chat of them and their GFs even tho she wasnt in my friend list.(Long live Zuck!Man you rock!)My poor friend got a rebuke from his GF for misbehaving with me.Duh,everything went back to normal...
[/thread]

11-16-2013, 04:06 AM
so everything's ok now?
good for u ! Big Grin

• • gLoBe ~
11-16-2013, 07:00 AM
yeah,(for now)...
And i used to think that all the girls like to drive their BFs like magnets only towards themselves.Guess i was wrong... Tongue

11-16-2013, 07:07 AM
yeah right..
but not all girls, i know some who always wants their BF around with them always..and that kind of girl sucks, makes me sick Big Grin
good thing your friend's gfs are not like that right? Smile

and so.. u now have a happy ending isnt it? Big Grin

• • gLoBe ~
11-16-2013, 07:18 AM
(11-15-2013 05:05 PM)slamandar Wrote:  Buko Pandan enjoy your life now before everythings change ,believe i always think " yeah right , it will never happen " ,

Yo're also absolutely right sir, being a kid only comes once in a person's entire life and I should always look at the bright aspect of life instead of thinking unnecessary thoughts that might happen in the future, thank you very much I will heed your words of wisdom.

(11-16-2013 07:00 AM)arg274 Wrote:  yeah,(for now)...

Then that means, there is a part two? wow! this is becoming more of a soap opera thread than just a normal thread. The thread title should be called "heart to heart talk with arg274" or arg274 Drama Special Thread - The arg274 Real Life story. Smile

Nah, just kidding with you big bro,Wink anyway I'm glad that your social problem has been finally solved (for now, just like you said), that's very nice! I'm happy for you.

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
11-16-2013, 11:49 AM
@globe
Sure,not all.Correct me if i'm wrong but the majority of the girls like to have that magnetic feel.My friend's one here is just an exception.
@Buko
Man,you crack me up(in a good way).Yeah,that's just about 10%(or even less...) of my life story.Life is such a roller-coaster,goes UP one day,and the next day you know it...POOF!Back on downstream.Seems to me that i'm facing a new problem from this very instance.Yup,no peace in a life of the 21st century. :/

11-16-2013, 03:16 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2013 03:22 PM by globe94.)
well, i've already had 20 GFs so i wont correct u, u are right. Big Grin

(kidding! only 2 actually Undecided)

u should write your everyday life / struggles in a diary or some thing like that. then we will send your story to a Saturday Drama Show here in philippines called "MMK" and "Magpakailanman"

it will be entitled "arg274's Hardships and Epic Dramatic sTory"

i bet it will get the highest tv ratings!
hahaha!

kidding, peace bro! Big Grin

• • gLoBe ~
11-16-2013, 03:27 PM
You Filipinos have a good sense of humour Wink .