Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 - ULUS10555
12-04-2014, 01:09 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2014 06:14 PM by blackgears00.)
RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 - ULUS10555
I just figured out how to make Max DP work, well for me anyway.
FYI, I am using the latest version of PPSSPP v0.9.9.1 on PC.
**THIS TRICK WILL ALSO MAKE YOUR CURRENT ITEMS UNKNOWN/DISAPPEAR!!!** If you don't care about your CURRENT items becoming useless, then carry on : )

3 RULES!!!

FIRST YOU NEED TO BACKUP YOUR SAVE FILE!!!, in case this does not work.
SECOND, BACKUP YOUR SAVE FILE!!!
THIRD, NEED TO BACKUP YOUR SAVE FILE!!

1.) Save State somewhere close to an NPC (to challenge for a duel), preferably at Card Shop location (Don't go inside Card Shop to enable Max DP cheat)
2.) Enable "Max DP" cheat
3.) Talk to an NPC and challenge him/her to a duel
4.) The PPSSPP will shutdown with the Max DP cheat on
5.) Open PPSSPP and load the game
6.) Load State
7.) After load, press Ctrl + T, to disable cheat system
8.) Save game, Overwrite save game (THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE TO BACKUP YOUR PREVIOUS SAVE FILE)
9.) Shut down the PPSSPP
10.) Open PPSSPP again, and load game
11.) Load Story
12.) Buy card-packs from Card Shop so you will reduce your Max DP. Because if you take more DP with maxed DP already, you will end up with 0 DP. Spend A LOT!!

Duel an NPC and see if the game will shut down. If not, congrats the trick works : )

**If it does not work, you might have to restart new game for this trick to work**
**You need to keep buying packs to reduce your DP, so that you can challenge NPCs without resetting your DP amount**
**I warned you all to backup your save file 3 TIMES!!! So don't blame me if you lose/broke your saved game/file**

Hope this trick works for you guys/gals, and have fun : )
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 - ULUS10555 - blackgears00 - 12-04-2014 01:09 AM