Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Fate/Extra & Fate/Unlimited Codes
06-07-2013, 09:13 PM
RE: 【pc】0.5 《fate extra》and《fate unlimited code》
(06-07-2013 10:15 AM)Hiruko Wrote:  While I have experienced the crashes in Extra, I got past them and beat the game by switching to a different git build. Thing is, this was just two weeks ago, and I can't remember the exact build id. I do know it was before the Atrac dll support was implemented and it wasn't oitiff's build either. Side note: Unlimited Codes has black textures on character models during their intro/win animations when HW is on. They look fine otherwise, albeit glossy.
Gameplay on Note 2 with the last biulds is great, i got fullspeed without frameskip and flawless sound with atrac library. So your h\w issues are connected maybe with your GPU.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2013, 07:43 AM
Apparently, the game running perfectly here too (60 fps, good sound, etc), but I arrived the mentioned places the game stop, not freeze. I can go the text log (square button), but the character not move.
06-21-2013, 03:39 PM
(06-08-2013 07:43 AM)conorr Wrote:  Apparently, the game running perfectly here too (60 fps, good sound, etc), but I arrived the mentioned places the game stop, not freeze. I can go the text log (square button), but the character not move.

Can you post your config?
I want to play this game with 60fps :/

Cya~
06-21-2013, 03:59 PM
(06-21-2013 03:39 PM)Lunos Wrote:  
(06-08-2013 07:43 AM)conorr Wrote:  Apparently, the game running perfectly here too (60 fps, good sound, etc), but I arrived the mentioned places the game stop, not freeze. I can go the text log (square button), but the character not move.

Can you post your config?
I want to play this game with 60fps :/

Cya~

My PC config
VGA: Radeon 4850 512 RAM,
Processor: E5200 2,5 ghz
Ram: 2gb

emu config:
Run perfectly the basic setup. If you problem with fps add frame skipping (for example:This FF7 Crysis Core playable my config).

The game run perfectly stable 60 fps, but I mentioned stop some fix place and thus I don't finished the game yet. I always test the new emulator version but so far unsuccessfully.
08-29-2013, 02:47 AM
Photo RE: 【pc】0.5 《fate extra》and《fate unlimited code》
help!

i played fate extra well at first. i even can save many times.
but after i install atrac3, i cannot access my save files.......

it just went blank, only the background showing.
but i can start new game......

help please.......

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

08-29-2013, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2013 12:23 PM by Yasutsuna25.)
Just put "x" button. If you have frameskip then sometimes game blink in save/load so fast that you can`t see save/load state. You can just off frameskip to be 100% sure that its this save file. Diff thing is that when you have Buffer rendering/Non Buffered Rendering you sometimes don`t saw save/load have black screen (what win you have?), or mayby you just accidantly delete your save becouse of to hight frame skip. BTW: I don`t known why you need frameskip in this game. if it work to slow try Force FPS, and then you don`t have blinking screen and it work at 100% fast(i use it becouse in 1 moment sound in game become slow. I play it at win7 and no crash, no freeze then try it guys if you want. mayby this is solution for freeze but. if no then XP x32, becouse i just start and i don`t known what about diff routs). sometimes just search best config.
08-31-2013, 12:27 AM
(08-29-2013 12:19 PM)Yasutsuna25 Wrote:  Just put "x" button. If you have frameskip then sometimes game blink in save/load so fast that you can`t see save/load state. You can just off frameskip to be 100% sure that its this save file. Diff thing is that when you have Buffer rendering/Non Buffered Rendering you sometimes don`t saw save/load have black screen (what win you have?), or mayby you just accidantly delete your save becouse of to hight frame skip. BTW: I don`t known why you need frameskip in this game. if it work to slow try Force FPS, and then you don`t have blinking screen and it work at 100% fast(i use it becouse in 1 moment sound in game become slow. I play it at win7 and no crash, no freeze then try it guys if you want. mayby this is solution for freeze but. if no then XP x32, becouse i just start and i don`t known what about diff routs). sometimes just search best config.

well.....i have buffer rendering/non buffered rendering. other than that.....my laptop (sorry, only this thing i have) will work very slow....
i use win 7 actually.
i've put frameskip to off but the save/load state still cannot be seen Undecided
i guess i can only use save state from the emulator?
thanks before Smile
08-31-2013, 10:13 AM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2013 10:15 AM by Yasutsuna25.)
For Fate/Extra I use win 7 too (it work greate), and at frame skip it blink a little.
About using onyly save state from emulator: no. you can use it from psp too, but you need to copy it to memstick folder, and it MUST be the some region (NTSC-J for NTSC-j, NTSC-US for NTSC-US, etc.)(DLC don`t need be, but you need to change dlc folder name).
You can always try to load it at "blind way": choose continue -> put "X" button here you choose your save state)-> put "O" botton (here you back from message about seccusfly loaded) -> play loaded game.

If blind way don`t work then you propably delete your save accidantly. Look in your memstick folder about your save file. it shoud be/not be there.

I hope i help.
09-12-2013, 12:57 AM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2013 12:58 AM by cremedecassis.)
(08-31-2013 10:13 AM)Yasutsuna25 Wrote:  For Fate/Extra I use win 7 too (it work greate), and at frame skip it blink a little.
About using onyly save state from emulator: no. you can use it from psp too, but you need to copy it to memstick folder, and it MUST be the some region (NTSC-J for NTSC-j, NTSC-US for NTSC-US, etc.)(DLC don`t need be, but you need to change dlc folder name).
You can always try to load it at "blind way": choose continue -> put "X" button here you choose your save state)-> put "O" botton (here you back from message about seccusfly loaded) -> play loaded game.

If blind way don`t work then you propably delete your save accidantly. Look in your memstick folder about your save file. it shoud be/not be there.

I hope i help.

okay, i think i get it now
thanks!! Smile
10-02-2013, 11:21 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 12:37 PM by serafin72.)
RE: Fate Extra and Fate Unlimited Code
Game have locked 20 fps and can't change it. Tried changing CPU clock but it did not work.

Using build: v0.9.1-1467-g0e7871 (in older no changes still 20fps)
Laptop:
Core Duo - 2 GHz
GF 9400m g
3GB ram
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-02-2013, 06:48 PM
Use "Force 60 FPS option" & Frame skip, or onyly Frame skip, or onyly Force 60 FPS.
10-03-2013, 07:57 AM
"Force 60 FPS option" already tried it. With frame skipping it's even worse...Smile (fps lower than 20)
OK, checked even older builds, and i think that people in higher posts confused fps-vps.
10-03-2013, 09:15 AM
BTW: Which game you have problem: Fate Extra or Fate Unlimited Codes?

Any way try to dl US ver. It work better than JAP, or EU (I mean Extra, becouse UC have onyly JAP, and US from what i known).

For UC try both ver. (dunno which ver. work better becouse i play it at PS2 (its more fun to play it with other player than CPU).

When this don`t work then dunno. I try to think about something more but i hope this is enough. write if it help or not.
10-03-2013, 10:13 AM
Unlimited Codes EU version, long ago it was on psn but they remove it.
10-23-2013, 04:18 AM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2013 04:18 AM by Mikian.)
the game Fate unlimited codes isnt working in the latest builds Sad everything starts normally and great until you start a fight, right after the game load the match, ppsspp crashes :/ please fix this issue, i played this game before like a charm using a cheap galaxy ace so, it isnt a hardware problem or something like that Sad