Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Fate/Extra & Fate/Unlimited Codes
05-15-2013, 01:12 PM
RE: 【pc】0.5 《fate extra》and《fate unlimited code》
I don't know much about symbian,if you disable buffered rendering does it fix?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-15-2013, 01:20 PM
(05-15-2013 01:12 PM)sfageas Wrote:  I don't know much about symbian,if you disable buffered rendering does it fix?

I don't see my save games when disable it... but it does not solve it... :/

Device: Nokia 701
System OS: Symbian Belle FP2
Version(Emulator): v0.9.6-789-g3d3b0b1
05-15-2013, 01:30 PM
Then maybe you must wait for an updated official version for Symbian
05-15-2013, 01:31 PM
(05-15-2013 01:30 PM)sfageas Wrote:  Then maybe you must wait for an updated official version for Symbian
Ah.... :/ ok... thanks then, i'll wait.

Device: Nokia 701
System OS: Symbian Belle FP2
Version(Emulator): v0.9.6-789-g3d3b0b1
05-16-2013, 12:00 AM
Hi, I Dont know very much about the development but... can someone please tell me why i cant get any sound on Fate Extra?

on PC sound works fine... and i have others games with sound on android like bleach that now works bmg =)

so...its just me or no one can get sound on fate extra on android?
05-18-2013, 12:39 PM
Hi ..

can someone give me an EU, US version download link?
becuase i've google for it almost for 4 days but it's always JP edition .

* Sorry about my english, I'm Arabian
05-18-2013, 12:42 PM
Do not ask for download links here!Read the rules please http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=402
05-18-2013, 12:57 PM
oh, sorry
05-31-2013, 01:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2013 01:38 AM by Nata-kun.)

(04-20-2013 07:54 PM)Relic Wrote:  
(04-16-2013 05:54 AM)Hellblazer Wrote:  Can someone help me? After i enter my private room, and use the "talk with Saber" option, the game start to load (The "Now loading" sign) but nothing happens. Tried in PC too, but same problem. Thanks for the help. This is the first problem since i play it on my phone :c

I'm also experiencing this issue. I've also encountered it when leaving the arena on the first day after Saber tells you to turn back. (Picture attached is what it gets stuck on) However, I ran another test where I only killed one mob and left before Saber told me to and it loaded fine.

when my battle vs Rider over, the screen just got black...
can anyone help??
n i have the same problem as above...

(05-01-2013 03:46 PM)Hellblazer Wrote:  Just found out that the problem is not the emulator. It's the ISO itself. USA version is much bigger. Almost 2GB, but works fine, never crash, can speak with Saber anytime, no infinite loading, can leave the arena without problem. I'm about at the half of the game and 100% playable.

i downloaded USA version from some site...
but the .ISO size only 939MB
05-31-2013, 06:31 PM
Try oioitff's build. I've gotten to week 6 with almost no issues, working sound.

oioitff builds,
https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/pull/997
and the build I'm using, a bit dated by now,
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1ftGc2t...RldlE/edit
Install sonicstage to get the sound working.

Couple bugs. First, text doesn't display until voice acting is finished, in VA'd lines. Second, voice acting will occasionally trip things up and not play at all. This also stops the game from displaying text dialogue, which freezes everything in its tracks. To get past this, just tap the skip button; that will be whatever you have Triangle bound to. It'll force-skip the voice acting and display the text, and things continue on as normal.

Also, try not to mention downloaded .ISO's or piracy in general. Seriously. It's a good way to not get help.

Results may vary if playing on your phone or something, haven't tested that, myself.
05-31-2013, 06:43 PM
Anyone experience PPSSPP crashing after the day is done but before you get a chance to save? Older builds didn't have this issue and I'm not sure if it was corrected since it was introduced.
06-01-2013, 05:22 PM
(05-31-2013 06:31 PM)Mirin Wrote:  Try oioitff's build. I've gotten to week 6 with almost no issues, working sound.

oioitff builds,
https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/pull/997
and the build I'm using, a bit dated by now,
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1ftGc2t...RldlE/edit
Install sonicstage to get the sound working.

Couple bugs. First, text doesn't display until voice acting is finished, in VA'd lines. Second, voice acting will occasionally trip things up and not play at all. This also stops the game from displaying text dialogue, which freezes everything in its tracks. To get past this, just tap the skip button; that will be whatever you have Triangle bound to. It'll force-skip the voice acting and display the text, and things continue on as normal.

Also, try not to mention downloaded .ISO's or piracy in general. Seriously. It's a good way to not get help.

Results may vary if playing on your phone or something, haven't tested that, myself.

i don't have much brain to understand oioitff's build...
sorry..
XP

n i tried to use your build, n here's the problem...
-Saber:
1. always loading when choose talk with saber
2. freeze when i tired to leave the arena.. n i've tried to leave the arena before fighting with mob n it solved the freeze problem, but . . .
3. in day 2, it (another) freeze when i met with Rider n her useless Master.. XP

-Archer
1. freeze when i tried to leave the arena

-Caster
1. works fine until i fight vs. Rider.. the screen just got black after the fight..

i still saving up to buy my own PSP, without relying on emulator..
i dont' have much allowance to spend...
even the last console i have is PS One...
ahahaa
XP
06-06-2013, 03:42 PM
Same problem here: (sorry my english Big Grin )
"n i tried to use your build, n here's the problem...
-Saber:
1. always loading when choose talk with saber
2. freeze when i tired to leave the arena.. n i've tried to leave the arena before fighting with mob n it solved the freeze problem, but . . .
3. in day 2, it (another) freeze when i met with Rider n her useless Master.. XP"

Since then any solution? I downloaded three different iso, but the same problem appear the mentioned places.
06-06-2013, 09:08 PM
I thing it would be great to divide this theme into 2 independent themes. coz fate\unlimited codes works great without any problems and fate\extra have some issues which hang up game
06-07-2013, 10:15 AM
While I have experienced the crashes in Extra, I got past them and beat the game by switching to a different git build. Thing is, this was just two weeks ago, and I can't remember the exact build id. I do know it was before the Atrac dll support was implemented and it wasn't oitiff's build either. Side note: Unlimited Codes has black textures on character models during their intro/win animations when HW is on. They look fine otherwise, albeit glossy.