Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Fate/Extra & Fate/Unlimited Codes
01-20-2013, 07:27 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2014 03:52 PM by vnctdj.)
Fate/Extra & Fate/Unlimited Codes
GameName :《fate unlimited code》
Region: JP
Format: ISO
Version: 0.5 pc

Just started to all good, voice also have.
But when opening the infinite loading...

GameName :《fate extra》
Region: JP
Format: ISO
Version: 0.5 pc

Just started to all good, voice, slight broken sound.
When he was down, ready to choose the servant did not respond when blank screen

Please forgive my poor English
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-27-2013, 05:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2013 07:05 PM by slawomir.)
RE: 【pc】0.5 《fate extra》and《fate unlimited code》
on PPSSPP v0.6-2-g84c4c3e Fate Unlimited Codes is fully playable on WIN 7, on android works slow
Region: EUR
Format: CSO
Device: Rooted Htc Sensation soft 4.0.3

Ps. Can someone take this post to playable section? thx Smile

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-08-2013, 04:45 AM (This post was last modified: 03-08-2013 04:50 AM by chrisDLCTS.)
just wanted to say that I have found a way to save in fate/extra. open the save screen and hit X to start a new save.
then to overwrite, open the save menu again, hit X, then left on D pad, then O to exit out. then simply select load, hit X, then O, and your file will be loaded from where you last saved. not sure if this is old news, but just thought I'd share this. I tested it on the latest nightly build and it runs flawlessly!

just wanted to say that I have found a way to save in fate/extra. open the save screen and hit X to start a new save.
then to overwrite, open the save menu again, hit X, then left on D pad, then X again, then O to exit out. then simply select load, hit X, then O, and your file will be loaded from where you last saved. not sure if this is old news, but just thought I'd share this. I tested it on the latest nightly build and it runs flawlessly!

(03-08-2013 04:45 AM)chrisDLCTS Wrote:  just wanted to say that I have found a way to save in fate/extra. open the save screen and hit X to start a new save.
then to overwrite, open the save menu again, hit X, then left on D pad, then O to exit out. then simply select load, hit X, then O, and your file will be loaded from where you last saved. not sure if this is old news, but just thought I'd share this. I tested it on the latest nightly build and it runs flawlessly!

then to overwrite, open the save menu again, hit X, then left on D pad, then X again, then O to exit out. then simply select load, hit X, then O, and your file will be loaded from where you last saved. not sure if this is old news, but just thought I'd share this. I tested it on the latest nightly build and it runs flawlessly!

sorry for the double post, I'm using Mobile and the browser sucks. the second revision of my post has the accurate way to save and load the game.
03-16-2013, 04:20 PM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2013 04:26 PM by ket_kul.)
Fate - Unlimited codes freeze after several hit on android?

is it problem with qualcomm? because I think other people play it normally
And its play greatly on windows

EDIT :
It's also freeze after a few hit on PC (v0.7-116)
Here is the log

Attached File(s)
.zip  ppsspp.zip (Size: 19.47 KB / Downloads: 1102)

------
My Devices :
• Sony Xperia Z1, 2.2GHz QuadCore, Snapdragon 800, Adreno 330
• DG41RQ, Core2Duo, 4GB Ram, Nvidia 9500GT 1GB
-------
03-17-2013, 12:39 AM (This post was last modified: 03-17-2013 12:42 AM by Mikian.)
im playing this game (fate unlimited codes) with a samsung galaxy ace at 30-35 fps without any problem besides the audio one, and i would like to know if im the only one who has a blinking blackscreen when using the frameskip option cuz if thats the case, i will hope for a fix in the future plz ^^!

tested with the version (v0.7-120)
04-11-2013, 04:53 AM
has the freezing glitch been fixed in this? it ran great up until a certain spot in the game, and then would freeze the emulator. I miss this game a lot and would love to play it again.
04-16-2013, 05:54 AM
Can someone help me? After i enter my private room, and use the "talk with Saber" option, the game start to load (The "Now loading" sign) but nothing happens. Tried in PC too, but same problem. Thanks for the help. This is the first problem since i play it on my phone :c

04-20-2013, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2013 07:55 PM by Relic.)
(04-16-2013 05:54 AM)Hellblazer Wrote:  Can someone help me? After i enter my private room, and use the "talk with Saber" option, the game start to load (The "Now loading" sign) but nothing happens. Tried in PC too, but same problem. Thanks for the help. This is the first problem since i play it on my phone :c

I'm also experiencing this issue. I've also encountered it when leaving the arena on the first day after Saber tells you to turn back. (Picture attached is what it gets stuck on) However, I ran another test where I only killed one mob and left before Saber told me to and it loaded fine.

04-25-2013, 06:52 AM
I deleted my ISO, but I would always get to the part where you go into the arena and have to fight the male student and his servant for the first time, and it would freeze after the dialogue.
04-25-2013, 08:16 AM
I am Running Fate Unlimited codes at 56 constant fps, and fate extra at 60fps, no graphical glitches just some heavy hangups in unlimited codes due hardware transform ( also happens in Bleach HS 7 - Persona 3 Portable - twisted metals head on )
04-25-2013, 10:17 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2013 10:19 AM by Lunos.)
v0.7.6-144:
Fate // Unlimited Codes crashes randomly

Cya~
05-01-2013, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2013 03:47 PM by Hellblazer.)
Just found out that the problem is not the emulator. It's the ISO itself. USA version is much bigger. Almost 2GB, but works fine, never crash, can speak with Saber anytime, no infinite loading, can leave the arena without problem. I'm about at the half of the game and 100% playable.
05-15-2013, 12:53 PM
Hi everyone,

I experience a green overlay when I play the game....

Is there any fix or solution(on graphic settings)??

Version(emulator): 0.7.6
device: Nokia 701
system OS: Symbian Belle FP2

Device: Nokia 701
System OS: Symbian Belle FP2
Version(Emulator): v0.9.6-789-g3d3b0b1
05-15-2013, 12:55 PM
Xlander Do you have Display Raw Framebuffer enabled?
05-15-2013, 01:08 PM
(05-15-2013 12:55 PM)sfageas Wrote:  Xlander Do you have Display Raw Framebuffer enabled?
huh... I don't know...

the graphic setting enable on my device are:-
Vertex cache
Media Engine
Mimapping
Buffered Rendering...

Device: Nokia 701
System OS: Symbian Belle FP2
Version(Emulator): v0.9.6-789-g3d3b0b1