Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
unable to play any games, please help!
10-27-2013, 05:46 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 05:47 PM by aaronr.)
unable to play any games, please help!
Hi.

I downloaded Soul calibur broken destiny and the emulator, and tried to open the iso and got the following two errors.
Failed to load ui_atlas.zim.Place it in the directory "assets" under your PPSSPP directory.

Failed to load ppge_atlas.zim.Place it in the directory "assets" under your PPSSPP directory.

So I checked the folder it was asking for, and found the 2 files there.
I tried downloading the emulator again but it still didn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this?
Find all posts by this user
10-27-2013, 05:54 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 05:55 PM by The Phoenix.)
RE: unable to play any games, please help!
(10-27-2013 05:46 PM)aaronr Wrote:  Hi.

I downloaded Soul calibur broken destiny and the emulator, and tried to open the iso and got the following two errors.
Failed to load ui_atlas.zim.Place it in the directory "assets" under your PPSSPP directory.

Failed to load ppge_atlas.zim.Place it in the directory "assets" under your PPSSPP directory.

So I checked the folder it was asking for, and found the 2 files there.
I tried downloading the emulator again but it still didn't work. Does anyone know how to fix this?
I assume you are talking about the Windows version?

Go to the following site: http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/index.php - download latest version of this emulator at writing this, is version v0.9.1-2210-gecfe43c
Unzip the contents & drop the contents on to the version you just tried, that will replace (Update) all the files into the correct places, including latest asserts folder.

Hope that helps. Cool
10-27-2013, 05:59 PM
pls. be careful with your wordings like "downloaded" and stuff..
PRIVACY is fine BUT DOWNLOADING ISO IN INTERNET IS PIRACY and prohibited here.
Smile

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
10-27-2013, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 06:38 PM by aaronr.)
sorry!

Also, I downloaded the 64 byt version from the link provided and extracted it and now I don't get an error, nothing happens at all. I'm assuming this is a problem with the Rom, and not the emulator itself.
10-27-2013, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 06:51 PM by stodag.)
If you dump your Umds, you may not have this problem... Piracy isn't discussed or condoned in this forum.

Another newcomer who doesn't read the rules xD

S TO DA G
10-27-2013, 06:55 PM
for me, its fine.. mistakes really happen, were just humans after all..
1 warning should do it. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

• • gLoBe ~
10-27-2013, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 07:00 PM by stodag.)
Its up to people where they attain their iso's etc, but keep it to yourself.. anything else related to ppsspp should be fine, unless its a question of where to get games.

IMO the welcome thread and rules thread isn't bold enouph.

Perhaps a bold font in a different colour.. then its clearly noticeable when someone visits the forumSmile

S TO DA G
10-27-2013, 07:02 PM
maybe lets make the font size 600 for it to be NOTICEABLE

haha.. just kidding! Big Grin

• • gLoBe ~
10-27-2013, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 07:05 PM by stodag.)
lol, whom I kiddin, I never read one myself Smile
Will stop most piracy talk though..

S TO DA G
10-27-2013, 07:04 PM
Its not that I didn't read the rules. Its that I read the rules in the registration, and assumed that if there would be more important rules, they would be there and not on a thread. Also, I am blind and using a screen reader, so bold text means nothing to me.
10-27-2013, 07:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 07:07 PM by stodag.)
No problem, I've done itSmile
Its the moderators fault.. they suck lol.
Jokin

S TO DA G
10-27-2013, 07:06 PM
yup, same here..
i didnt read the rules, i just said to myself "i know whats right & whats wrong" hahaha..

• • gLoBe ~
10-27-2013, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 07:12 PM by stodag.)
True, we know whats right and wrong.
@ mods.. I was just fkin widyaSmile you all do a good job and had a few rep ups off me as your very active and keeps it clean.. I've plus repped enouph.

S TO DA G
10-27-2013, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2013 07:21 PM by globe94.)
i request for stodags account to be banned for saying bad things about our mods!

woohooh !

just kidding.. Big Grin

• • gLoBe ~
10-27-2013, 07:19 PM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2013 01:08 AM by stodag.)
I dare them to bann me lol
Tongue n cheek

S TO DA G
Thread Closed