Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
how to create a memory card folder and CWCheats enabled on ppsspp for android?
10-23-2013, 01:38 PM
how to create a memory card folder and CWCheats enabled on ppsspp for android?
hi

I'm new with ppsspp for android.

I have a xperia play and installed PPSSPP 9.1 and I was wondering how to install the memory card
and activating the cwcheats system.
I tried using the guide on the forum...but nothing works ad I know m doing something wrong.

HELP

plz!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-25-2013, 05:21 AM
RE: how to create a memory card folder and CWCheats enabled on ppsspp for android?
(10-23-2013 01:38 PM)frykillr Wrote:  hi

I'm new with ppsspp for android.

I have a xperia play and installed PPSSPP 9.1 and I was wondering how to install the memory card
and activating the cwcheats system.
I tried using the guide on the forum...but nothing works ad I know m doing something wrong.
Once you have installed PPSSPP and launched it for its first run it should have created a folder named "PSP" in your sdcard.

If you have compatible gamesaves (like from a PC version of PPSSPP, or copied from a real PSP) you can simply copy such gamesave folders into the subfolder "sdcard/PSP/SAVEDATA/".

Btw:
There are two reasons why guides and forum instructions may not work with the PPSSPP version you're using. One reason is that many guides were written quite some time ago and need to be updated to reflect current methods. But the primary reason is that most recent discussions and guides do relate to the current beta versions, which are far more advanced in cheat usage than the 'stable' official release you may be using. And this also means that some of the new methods described in such posts will not work as described with the old 'stable' release.

If you are using that old release I'd advise you to instead try one of the recent betas, as that may resolve the problems you had.

Best regards: dlanor
10-25-2013, 06:27 AM
RE: how to create a memory card folder and CWCheats enabled on ppsspp for android?
and if u dont know where to download betas dlanor is saying. here they are.. http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~