Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you will come to Brazil's World Cup?
10-16-2013, 02:55 PM
Do you will come to Brazil's World Cup?
I just want to know if somebody will come to Brazil. I know somebody are afraid because somethings, like crimes, protests, and others things that happen or happened here. But I think it will not happen, the polices are working, and many communities are pacified. The security in arround the stadiums and main places is strong. They are ready. But the only one problem is some places are not ready to receive tourists, some still don't know speak English, and it may be a great problem. I don't live in main cities, then I don't know how are the things there, I just know some things because I saw on TV. But you don't need worry to the security. Wink

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-16-2013, 03:12 PM
RE: Do you will come to Brazil's World Cup?
Sure!, I'll go, just wait! I'm buying my plane ticket now!

Excuse me? How much is a round trip to Brazil and back? ............
What?! That much!!!

Sorry, GuilhermeGS2, guess I can't go there, I only have 10$ in my pocket,
not enough dinero for a round trip overseas, I guess I'll just watch from our digital cable channel for the coverage, maybe I'll see you at the TV then.Tongue

Cheer hard for your favorite team.

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
10-17-2013, 12:59 PM
RE: Do you will come to Brazil's World Cup?
maybe i should add this in Buko Pandan Post " Remember to Wavin Your hand while your face show in my screen TV, GuilhermeGS2 ' Heh... Tongue

Operating System : Win8 Pro 32-bit, based on x64 Procie
Motherboard : ECS G41T-R3V1.0A
Processor : Pentium(R) Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz x2 ~2992MHz (2 CPU's)
Memory : 4096MB RAM
VGA : Intel(R) G41 Express Chipset (1024 MB)
OpenGL : 5.1.2600.5512
Processor Codename : Wolfdale

Need Say More..?