Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PS Vita Emulator for PC... is this real?
10-11-2013, 03:32 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 06:43 AM by Henrik.)
PS Vita Emulator for PC... is this real?
I just came across this site claiming that this is a real Vita emulator for PC and wanted to know if this is legit. Considering how many people on this site have stated in the past that such an emulator is a long ways off, i'm just a bit skeptical.

Take a look...

(bullshit link removed to not give them more traffic)

in case you don't want to give them a click, here is a cut/paste...

Quote:PS Vita Emulator For PC

PS Vita was the next portable Sony system, a long awaited one after the PSP (You can find out how to play PSP games on your Android phone at our site). Games look more advanced even the PS2 titles! Technology made a big jump! But now you can play many titles from the PSV on your personal computer. Not every game is compatible, but many of them works just fine! Compatibility list will be available a little sooner on our site! So be ready and download our PS Vita Emulator for PC!

ps-vita-emulator-for-pc
PS Vita Emulator For PC Details

- Code Name: PlaytoonVita v1.06
- Saving game in every moment
- Auto-Updated : YES
- Supports Systems : Windows XP/Vista/7, Mac OS X, various linux installments (using WINE)
- Does it support the gamepads? Yes, it supports four gamepads in the USB port.

ps-vita-emulator-for-pc
PS Vita Emulator For PC Requirements

- Intel Core Quad Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 512MB DirectX compatible Video Card with Hardware T&L
- DirectX compatible Sound Card
- 100MB Hard Disk Space
- DirectX 9.0b

ps-vita-emulator-for-pc
How To Use PS Vita Emulator For PC

1. Download required files from our site.
2. Run the install programme by clicking the exe file.
3. Install the program in a selected path
4. You can now run our application.
5. Configure the controller pad in the options section.
5. Choose the path where save states have to be stored
6. You can now load the image file or insert the disc.
7. Have Fun!
Do You Like Our PS Vita Emulator For PC? If yes, just show us your support and post a comment here. You may also write to us on facebook. If you have anyproblems write to us at [email protected].

edit\

Just wanted to add that after looking at those "system requirements", they seem just a bit low considering how powerful a system is needed for PPSSPP and how much more powerful Vita is than PSP.
Find all posts by this user
10-11-2013, 03:39 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 03:40 AM by CrimsonFangX.)
RE: PS Vita Emulator for PC... is this real?
They claim to have an OUYA, Wii U, and PS3 emulators as well. This is definitely fake. Not to mention the Vita isn't (technically) hacked yet.
10-11-2013, 03:48 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 05:39 AM by Buko Pandan.)
Maybe they came from the future 20 years ahead of our time and used a wormhole to get here, and they possess monster coding skills to run PS Vita on lower end computers, what advanced minds they have! Big Grin

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
10-11-2013, 04:45 AM
^^^ I didn't think it was that far fetched considering there is a PS3 emulator called RPCS3 that doesn't play commercial games at this time but will run tech demos. And i'm guessing emulating the stupid-complex PS3 architecture will be more demanding than Vita.

Well... i guess i'll have to borrow my brothers Vita when Ys:Celceta is released next month. I'm so not a fan of small screens anymore.
10-11-2013, 06:35 AM
it's not just the power and complexity of a device.
the vita has no public hacks, so there are very few people who have any knowledge of how it works.
the PS3 has been cracked wide open some time ago, so it's much easier to gather the knowledge needed to make a PS3 emulator.
10-11-2013, 06:43 AM
It's as real as the 3DS emulator ... that is, not real at all.

Definitely fake.

Closing thread.
Thread Closed