Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
can{t use enable cheats
10-09-2013, 10:38 PM
can{t use enable cheats
hi everyone . i have seen videos and post of how use cheats on ppsspp but any of it work... anyone can help me?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2013, 10:46 PM
RE: can{t use enable cheats
(10-09-2013 10:38 PM)Gamusino Wrote:  hi everyone . i have seen videos and post of how use cheats on ppsspp but any of it work... anyone can help me?

Not without more information on what version of PPSSPP you are using and what you've already tried.

Be aware that the non-beta release of PPSSPP has very rudimentary cheat implementation (ie: It doesn't work at all like described elsewhere for the betas.) So in order to use cheats effectively you need to run one of the beta builds. But the latest of these have a serious crashing problem on Android devices (at least), which definitely affects builds 1641 through 1660.

So for Android units you had best use builds 1640 or earlier.
The one I use myself is "ppsspp-v0.9.1-1640-g996e468-android.apk", as found on the buildbot page. (Linked to from many posts all over this site.)

Best regards: dlanor
10-09-2013, 11:33 PM
(10-09-2013 10:46 PM)dlanor Wrote:  
(10-09-2013 10:38 PM)Gamusino Wrote:  hi everyone . i have seen videos and post of how use cheats on ppsspp but any of it work... anyone can help me?

Not without more information on what version of PPSSPP you are using and what you've already tried.

Be aware that the non-beta release of PPSSPP has very rudimentary cheat implementation (ie: It doesn't work at all like described elsewhere for the betas.) So in order to use cheats effectively you need to run one of the beta builds. But the latest of these have a serious crashing problem on Android devices (at least), which definitely affects builds 1641 through 1660.

So for Android units you had best use builds 1640 or earlier.
The one I use myself is "ppsspp-v0.9.1-1640-g996e468-android.apk", as found on the buildbot page. (Linked to from many posts all over this site.)

i´m using the v9.0.1 for pc and use the how to use cheats videos and guide version of here i don´t know it is because i´m do it wrong or is because the codes that i using
10-10-2013, 12:15 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2013 12:16 AM by dlanor.)
(10-09-2013 11:33 PM)Gamusino Wrote:  i´m using the v9.0.1 for pc and use the how to use cheats videos and guide version of here i don´t know it is because i´m do it wrong or is because the codes that i using
Your version is probably either v0.9.0 or v0.9.1
v9.0.1 does not exist, and probably never will (at least not for several years more)...

Version 0.9.0 and 0.9.1 don't have the same cheat implementation that is discussed in most of the current threads on cheat methods, which assume that a newer beta version is used.

The latest such beta is v0.9.1-1660, meaning that 1659 beta builds have been developed since the non-beta you are using.

Links to the buildbot site for download of these betas are sprinkled through almost every second thread of this site, but I guess you need me to link it for you anyway, so here goes: Smile

You can always get the latest betas through this link.

10-10-2013, 01:16 AM
(10-10-2013 12:15 AM)dlanor Wrote:  
(10-09-2013 11:33 PM)Gamusino Wrote:  i´m using the v9.0.1 for pc and use the how to use cheats videos and guide version of here i don´t know it is because i´m do it wrong or is because the codes that i using
Your version is probably either v0.9.0 or v0.9.1
v9.0.1 does not exist, and probably never will (at least not for several years more)...

Version 0.9.0 and 0.9.1 don't have the same cheat implementation that is discussed in most of the current threads on cheat methods, which assume that a newer beta version is used.

The latest such beta is v0.9.1-1660, meaning that 1659 beta builds have been developed since the non-beta you are using.
thanks i´m going to try it that right now Smile

Links to the buildbot site for download of these betas are sprinkled through almost every second thread of this site, but I guess you need me to link it for you anyway, so here goes: Smile

You can always get the latest betas through this link.