Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help needed...
10-06-2013, 03:24 PM
Help needed...
Hello i want to play Grand theft auto liberty city stories with ppsspp am i able to play it like other GTAs what suppost to be on PC...

How i can get controls fine..help..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2013, 04:54 PM
RE: Help needed...
Or just tell can it be played fine with keyboard.
10-06-2013, 05:12 PM
I don't understood exactly what you mean. But if you want to play with Joystick, you just need map the controls. Go to Settings->Controls->Key Mapping/Control Mapping (or something, I don't know what's the english name). And click on key that want to map and tap the joystick button that will be the key selected. Try the last build: http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp . The latest builds has been fixed some mapping issues that was present on 0.9.1 official.

But I don't understood why did ask "how to play fine with Joystick". Did you mean the speed or what?

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
10-06-2013, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2013 05:23 PM by globe94.)
no, dont try the latest build. the latest is kinda "not good now" because i've been checking it since last day. new builds has "glaring" & "dizzy" UI sort of effects & slowdown on my games.
i suggest you use build 0.9.1-1421, thats the last Ok build.

umm. about the keyboard (on tablet android) its very good.
i mean,i have a tablet with keyboard plugin some sort(dunno whats it called) and it works fine.
try it yourself, hehehe..

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
10-06-2013, 05:35 PM
noo i do example...then you may understand
if you play san andreas on keyboard and buttons and mouse and stuff...like you know..
i would like to know can i play liberty city stories whats emulated with ppsspp like the san andreas..
Turning cam and shooting with mouse and Buttons like movement W,A,D,S
i hope you understood what i ment now.. Sad
10-06-2013, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2013 05:53 PM by Superearth958.)
(10-06-2013 05:35 PM)Ingvar Wrote:  noo i do example...then you may understand
if you play san andreas on keyboard and buttons and mouse and stuff...like you know..
i would like to know can i play liberty city stories whats emulated with ppsspp like the san andreas..
Turning cam and shooting with mouse and Buttons like movement W,A,D,S
i hope you understood what i ment now.. Sad

Remember that the game is made for PSP, not PC.
So the controlls are adjust to the PSP.

Smartphone :
-> Sony Xperia Tipo (Android 4.0.4)
CPU - ARM Cortex-A5 800 MHz / GPU - Adreno 200
RAM - 404 MB

PC :
OS - Windows 8 / CPU - Intel Core i3-3220 3.30 GHz
GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GT 620 / RAM - 4,00 GB
10-06-2013, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2013 05:56 PM by globe94.)
try reading through here. http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...y#pid50730

hope u find answer, coz i really suck at english, i cant understand much. sorry sorry sorry

wait, if you mean the analog function. you can still key mapping it, but with 4 keys only. analog up,down,left,right , press 2 keys to execute diagonals.

is that it? still wrong?

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~