Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help! Audio and maiat3plusdecoder plus reccomended builds
09-27-2013, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2013 09:19 PM by Destiny00.)
Why did you close my thread? I wasn't talking about piracy, if you read closely I had been talking about what let me here and that was my search for an emulator, my psp has been broken since May and I wanted to play my psp games. I was searching google and i simply mentioned how i found this place. Assuming piracy when theere is so proof is not very nice. I had even edited my post to reword properly what I had intended to say.

I've been searching for two days now as well as on this forum and others. I also found the form about the MaiAT3PLus decoder. Thing is I don't understand, it never explained what you do with it once you get it and where you would put it, so I'm clueless as to how it works. I've been searching for a way to make sound work, as openings and movie scenes are silent, even Uta No Prince Sama Serenade has NO sound what so ever and music is its basis.

While searching for emulators, which is what brought me here, they have recommended builds for each bleh game, however they don't work for them, most of them black screen.

Even here under compatibility with the game list, I'm left with a code, which isn't in the download section here, to look up, in order to understand what recommended build played that game.

I'm at a major frustration point and most threads keep saying it will download the at3 decoder, but none of the builds i downloaded and tried have an option for downloading ANYTHING from their options.

A major game I did a hardcore search for a solution was Innocent Life which I have been wanting to play for years since my system went down.
And I could find no where online where it was mentioned a build that would play it and not black out.

I would greatly appreciate some help and support from the community here as I have exhausted my resources and understanding.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2013, 03:37 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2013 03:44 PM by SeiRyuu.)
RE: Help! Audio and maiat3plusdecoder plus reccomended builds
(09-27-2013 03:22 PM)Destiny00 Wrote:  ~...Also at ********(blahblahforums)...~

delete that partExclamation

and assuming that you're not so familiar here you've to look Welcome Thread

my english is poor , sorry
09-27-2013, 07:00 PM
edited

Hey everybody, tired of the way games are reported here? look here ->> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5901

--Current Mobile device--
Htc one, Xplay, Walkman z, Samsung ace IIx (crap)

--Current Computer--
1x (e8200, shitty ram (3go), 9600gt)
1x (e6750, better ram (2go), no video card)
1x (i5-3210M, ram (4Go),650M)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-28-2013, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 09-28-2013 02:03 PM by dlanor.)
(09-27-2013 03:22 PM)Destiny00 Wrote:  Help! Audio and maiat3plusdecoder plus reccomended builds
I've been searching for two days now as well as on this forum and others. I also found the form about the MaiAT3PLus decoder. Thing is I don't understand, it never explained what you do with it once you get it and where you would put it, so I'm clueless as to how it works.

You don't need to know where to put it, or how it works in detail.
You just need to do the download and install as intended for PPSSPP.

When you use the PPSSPP menu to download and install the Atrac3+ plugin it's automatically installed in the place where PPSSPP needs it to be. The details vary a little depending on the platform you're running PPSSPP on, but you don't need to know those details in order to use it.

Possibly you've tried to download and install Atrac3plus independently of PPSSPP, which is the wrong thing to do here. You need to do the install through PPSSPP's internal menus. ("Audio" submenu.)

-----

As for which builds or configuration settings you may need for specific games, that's something you need to check out in the various subforums and specific threads dealing with these games. The majority of games will run in current PPSSPP beta builds with default settings but a number of games may still need special settings to run well, and a very few games are simply not compatible. You'll have to check the details in individual threads for each game (as far as they're available of course).

Best regards: dlanor