Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
any game goes black screen
09-25-2013, 06:13 AM
any game goes black screen
I've search on the other threads and hoping to see something that can help me, but all the cases here are a bit different so I gave up and will post this so that anyone could help me,

i've tried megaman, and Houki demon of the fleeting blossom.

here are my screenshots:

[Image: du2x.jpg]

sorry for disturbing anyone, I just want to know why it isnt working. thank you Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2013, 07:01 AM
RE: any game goes black screen
for hakuoki demon game you can ask here

but for the megaman, if it the powered up one look here ( there is no thread for Maverick Hunter)

and i suggest you to crop your images for better view and try latest build on http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/

my english is poor , sorry
09-25-2013, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2013 12:19 PM by neilencio.)
I have a feeling your videocard is an Intel IGP that's older than the HD series (most likely an x3100 since it supports dx10). Turn off buffered rendering and you'll start seeing graphics (although it will still be buggy as hell, and slow depending on the game.)

You should read this thread for more info on your video chip's status within PPSSPP: Attention: Intel Integrated Graphics Owners on Windows. Read This.
09-25-2013, 09:29 AM
The Acer Aspire 4736z has a Intel GMA 4500M integrated graphics chip.
It should fully support opengl 2.1 and thus also ppsspp.
I guess your best bet is to get the newest drivers from from here.

Good luck.

I'm sorry, but I can't constantly keep an eye on all the game compatibility threads I started.
Please send a Private Message if you need some more information.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-26-2013, 12:01 AM
Thank you very much for all your replies. I tried turning off the buffered rendering and it finally worked tho it's a bit laggy, but still it's playable.
09-29-2013, 02:32 PM
Hi
Macross Ace Frontier is working perfectly after V091-1013 build even water is displayed nicely.No issues with build and this game is now perfect.
Macross Ultimate and Triangle Frontier still had random freezing issues and black boxes arround the thrusters but is no longer able to open or load after build 1187 if I am correct.
Macross Ace Frontier still works like a charm even with the latest build of 29/9/13
Please fix
Thanks for emulator