Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Shin Megami Tensei : Persona 3 Portable - ULUS10512
03-29-2014, 07:05 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2014 07:05 PM by Parabola.)
RE: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 - Portable - ULUS-10512
Hi!

I was wondering if it was possible to make a code that allows for Shinjiro to be selectable after the events on October 4th? In the game he leaves the party permanently after that and I'd like to use keep using him.

If I use a party modifier code, I can put him in the party, but I still can't access his equipment screen (making him useless in the long run) or add/remove him from the party manually at the Tartarus Entrance. So I was wondering if it was possible to create a code that lets the player put him in the party at the Tartarus Entrance even after October 4th? (And also access his equipment of course.)

I don't know how P3P is programmed, so this might be extremely easy (just changing some values to make the game think October 4th hasn't passed yet and Shinjiro is selectable) or completely undoable. So, can anyone make a code like this? It would be awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3 - Portable - ULUS-10512 - Parabola - 03-29-2014 07:05 PM