Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Emulator performance test: iPhone 5S vs. LG G2
09-27-2013, 12:24 AM
RE: Emulator performance test: iPhone 5S vs. LG G2
The way that Apple works with their device upgrades, their devices will never be able to top Android market's rivals for a longer period scheme than a month or something because it's technicaly impossible to keep up that fast and that effectively with a yearly upgrade (if that) and not offer more possible variables than just a previous model, a current model and a cheaper model that offers colored backs which is just a pallete swap of their previous model is a masked "idea" that you purchase something different when infact you buy exactly the same thing. Their marketing and manufacturing practices is a completely alien scenario to earth standars. I mean I don't really have anything against Apple, I don't hate their products at all, but they are some light years away from being worth the money you pay for and are no way even near the best products (at any aspect) you can buy out there on the competition, period. I am yet to understand what is the idea that Apple insist on thinking they are the best on the competition so they should offer their products on such premium prices, that's a sign of mental illness to be honest, it's delusional.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Killer Instinct Arcade - brujo55 - 09-21-2013, 01:30 PM
RE: Killer Instinct Arcade - Terminator - 09-21-2013, 02:02 PM
RE: Emulator performance test: iPhone 5S vs. LG G2 - VIRGIN KLM - 09-27-2013 12:24 AM