Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you import picture and music into games?
09-17-2013, 08:41 PM
How do you import picture and music into games?
I'd like to know if the emulator can import pics/music into games like nfs shift which allows you to customize your car design. Is the emu able to do this or are there plans on this in the future? Thanx Smile not sure if this was asked since I'm not sure what to search it as. Sorry if I made a mistake. Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-18-2013, 08:02 AM
RE: How do you import picture and music into games?
Not possible, and it will never be possible.

You can hack the iso of a game and may be able to replace some textures, but that has nothing to do with ppsspp.

I'm sorry, but I can't constantly keep an eye on all the game compatibility threads I started.
Please send a Private Message if you need some more information.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-18-2013, 09:34 AM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2013 09:58 AM by Thefreak121.)
I don't mean replace texture , in nfs shift it allows you to import pics from memory card into the game to add decal n vinyl designs on the car, its not impossible and it is related to ppsspp , not to be rude , if you have played nfs on a psp you should seen that function on the game, you can do it on a normal psp but I want to know if its possible on the emulator, because its part of the game function. It just need to find the part for picture in the memory card folder . So that it could load jpg pics on the game to add your own custom design.

This what I'm mean by loading pictures.
I want to change yellow stuff , the game has the a function that allows you to import picture into game so I can add my pic that I can us as the yellow stuff on the car.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

09-18-2013, 10:36 AM (This post was last modified: 09-18-2013 10:37 AM by Thefreak121.)
No problem friends , I found out I was putting the pics in the wrong folder. Smile If any else Is confused like I was just put the pics or music in "memstick/picture" or "memstick/music" (you have to create a folder called picture or music which should be added in the future ppsspp emu) put the picture or music in the folder in order to import pics into the game. I'm sure it would be helpful for games that do support the import function. Smile