Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pinball Hall of Fame - The Williams Collection ULUS10265
09-15-2013, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2013 11:47 AM by Tabman.)
Pinball Hall of Fame - The Williams Collection ULUS10265
Title: Pinball Hall of Fame - The Williams Collection
Disc ID: ULUS10265
Genre: Pinball Simulation
Region: USA
Format: ISO
Version: PPSSPP 0.9.1-876 x64
Compatibility: GREAT!... or rather Playable
Notes: As far as I can tell, it's completely playable.
Movies, GFX, BGM, sound, speech, save/load everything O.K.
There is only a minor glitch during table selection (pic two) when part of the GFX are missing. Thankfully doesn't happens during actual game-play.

Log file x64 :
.zip  PinballWilliams.zip (Size: 3.72 KB / Downloads: 449)

Personal Note: It probably shows how old I am, but I know most of these tables. And they are great!
In my opinion, this is how a pinball simulation should be done; as close as possible to the original tables, and with authentic sound and graphics. Add to that the very good different camera modes, including a 90° rotated mode (see last picture, that's actually a 3-D model and not a static picture. It looks really great in-game), and I have no clue how to improve this game. Aside from including more than five tables, of course.
And last, but not least, as a little bonus they added the scans of the original flyers.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=8423]

I'm sorry, but I can't constantly keep an eye on all the game compatibility threads I started.
Please send a Private Message if you need some more information.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-29-2014, 10:13 PM
RE: Pinball Hall of Fame - The Williams Collection ULUS10265
While the game is playable, certain tables lag too much for some reason. Taxi seems ok but whirlwind is simply slow. Its not a hardware bottleneck, as I can fast forward with no frameskip. Tested and occurs on both the latest Win64 and ARM versions of ppsspp, both with compressed and uncompressed isos. This lag does not occur on my real PSP. Interestingly, the lag does occur on Sony's own PSP emulator for the PS3.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply