Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Neverland Card Battles ULUS10382
09-11-2013, 04:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2013 04:47 PM by Tabman.)
Neverland Card Battles ULUS10382
Title: Neverland Card Battles
Disc ID: ULUS10382
Genre: Card game
Region: USA
Format: ISO
Version: PPSSPP 0.9.1-760 x64
Compatibility: Playable
Notes: Seems to be completely playable.
Movies, GFX, BGM, sound, (quite awful) speech, save/load everything O.K.

Log file x64 :
.zip  NLCB_x64.zip (Size: 9.63 KB / Downloads: 796)

Personal Note: I tried to play this for a while longer, but the English dub is painful. I'm not joking when I'm saying that it made me feel a bit ill listening to it. And it certainly didn't helped that the writer of this game were trying to surround a game of cards with such an unhealthy amount of drama and gravitas that it only feels like a bad satire. The owner of the super duper special magical spectral cards are called Dominator by the way. It's not all bad though, the game-play itself isn't half-bad and it looks quite nice.
Anyway, I had enough after the first, quite long, battle.

I'm sorry, but I can't constantly keep an eye on all the game compatibility threads I started.
Please send a Private Message if you need some more information.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2013, 05:05 PM
RE: Neverland Card Battles ULUS10382
Okay three quick things.

First I absolutely agree with you about the voice acting, it's just terrible.

Second If you think the first stage was long go try the second one. the only thing worse than facing a dominator with three AP and first strike is doing so with an opining hand of three base cards followed by drawing your fourth one on your first turn! I had to stop playing for a wile at that point... (sigh)...

Oh! Right! and third DARN YOU TABMAN! once again you have beaten me to providing a compatibility report!... not really, this is actually the first time I just always wanted to try saying something like that! Anyway thanks for the report and keep up the good work Tabman.
Find all posts by this user
09-11-2013, 07:31 PM
RE: Neverland Card Battles ULUS10382
Hahahaha! I'm better than you! And much faster too!
You could say, I'm a DOMINATOR!

And now I feel dirty. I'm a terrible person, sorry Sad

I'm sorry, but I can't constantly keep an eye on all the game compatibility threads I started.
Please send a Private Message if you need some more information.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user