Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
SONY unveil New PSP Vita
09-12-2013, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2013 01:12 PM by VIRGIN KLM.)
RE: SONY unveil New PSP Vita
(09-12-2013 11:04 AM)Razorback Wrote:  
(09-12-2013 09:40 AM)Thewonderboy Wrote:  Btw, what up with the Sony hate/bitterness in these forums ? Im not too active here so I wouldnt know...

Some people will just never forgive them for that $599 shenanigans and whatever incidents that happened along PS3's lifetime plus Sony's own incompetence at dealing such problems and PSVita. Don't ask me why.

...and in the end of the day there is no reason to (forgive them). It's not like they even try to change or atleast aknowledge their mistakes/offensive stance on their costumers, that's beyond insane and beyond anything bad a company did against consumer rights to date... The reason why they still exist is that their fanboys have zero brain and have zero sense of judgement, which is fair but it doesn't mean that the company as a whole is not what people describe here.

But beyond the thing with negativity on Sony for their past and present, I mean, how can you make PSVita TV a good product, in what way could that be a successful product?
This is not negativity, this is just the first thing that pops in my mind when I see it (obviously it's not just me). I mean I'd love if they'd bring something great but I constantly have the feeling they are in a totaly wrong direction to archieve such thing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2013, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2013 02:45 PM by stodag.)
@razorback... nottin to do with price IMO, as long as it works... ahem red/yellow light ????

Yet theyr happy to take hard earned money etc etc..
thing is, once could be a mistake yep, but why the FCK did the not fix them problems with the so called " newer versions" ?

I could rhyme off 3/4 newer versions of the Xbox 360.. yet the red ring still persists.

Also Sony did have good credibility up to the ps2 , then the ps3 came out.. that's when it went down hill.
Hell I still play my PS2, its still going strong.. now that my friends is value for moneySmile
09-12-2013, 10:52 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2013 11:02 PM by Razorback.)
(09-12-2013 02:38 PM)stodag Wrote:  Also Sony did have good credibility up to the ps2 , then the ps3 came out.. that's when it went down hill.
Hell I still play my PS2, its still going strong.. now that my friends is value for moneySmile

I blame the entire 7th generation consoles in general for the downfall of the video gaming industry!

At least we should yet see *that* Micro$hit-level of greedy corporatefag side of Sony soon.

update:Good for us whiners, they decided not to sell that so-called fancypants gimmick to us gaijins, or maybe they heard us whine too damn hard.
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6414394.html
09-12-2013, 11:18 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2013 11:19 PM by VIRGIN KLM.)
The only chance for that trash to sell even one of them was to release it outside Asia and they screwed up, I mean it would be a failure but launching it exclusively on Asian countries it means a 100% loss since Japan will not care at all like they never did either way with PSX that was dozens of times better and worth to buy. Oh dear, speaking of one epic failure after the other. Like PSVita wasn't screwed up 'till now, they had to give it it's last shot on the head. Meh, typical Sony.
09-12-2013, 11:46 PM
Nobody cares about Sony in Japan; they're too busy doing shits with 3DS and those stupid browser/mobileshit games based on old franchises you loved of.
09-13-2013, 08:36 AM
(09-12-2013 11:46 PM)Razorback Wrote:  Nobody cares about Sony in Japan; they're too busy doing shits with 3DS and those stupid browser/mobileshit games based on old franchises you loved of.

Even Square Enix are releasing FF: Agito for iPhone Smile
09-13-2013, 10:08 AM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2013 11:15 AM by Razorback.)
(09-13-2013 08:36 AM)Terminator Wrote:  
(09-12-2013 11:46 PM)Razorback Wrote:  Nobody cares about Sony in Japan; they're too busy doing shits with 3DS and those stupid browser/mobileshit games based on old franchises you loved of.

Even Square Enix are releasing FF: Agito for iPhone Smile

You should know that facist $quare (thanks to their ridiculously delusional dictator leader anyway, don't blame me for saying this) have fetish of turning whatever non-mainstream FF to a shitty mobileshit game and/or social game nobody plays, with ridiculous amount of microtransactions (see also:All the Braves). Oh, and Call of Duty.

If you happy with that then you're just supporting the total destruction of video gaming industry; you're no different to those brainless casualfags who worship pile of shits like Angry Birds or Candy Crush as BEST GAEM OF ALL TIME F*CK THE OTHERS; truthfact.
09-17-2013, 12:19 PM
this thread remines me of my psvita that i sell just to buy a psp

Devices: iPad mini Wi-Fi ios 7.0.4 jailbroken,
iPhone 4s ios 7.1 JAILED.

(I accidently update my iphone 4s to ios 7.1 without checking if there's a jailbreak for 7.1)

im a filipino
09-17-2013, 02:25 PM
(09-17-2013 12:19 PM)Bread And Butter Wrote:  this thread remines me of my psvita that i sell just to buy a psp

To sum it up: It's worthless.

'nuff said.