Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Crackling sound on Win7 64 bit
09-09-2013, 06:01 PM
Crackling sound on Win7 64 bit
Hey guys nice to be on the forums.I had a question.Im going to play dantes inferno but im getting crackling sound in game and the actual gameplay sounds seem muffled.This only happens when playing.Cut scenes and everything else is just fine til i start to play in the level. Ive tried various things like frame skipping and changing various options while the game was running and still no go.I also downloaded and installed the Atrac3+ but it doesnt do anything.Im running a phenom ii x6 1100t 16 gigs of ram and 2 hd6950's and a 7.1 audio card so I know its not the computer. Any suggestions? Maybe its just the game Im not sure. Its the only psp game I have
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2013, 07:07 PM
RE: Crackling sound on Win7 64 bit
Hey welcome to the forums.....um....this is because ppsspp kinda still in beta....sound for most cutscenes will not play..i have personally experienced this myself..maybe they will fix in next update...so look up the cutscenes on youtube until then i guess (if you want to know).
09-09-2013, 07:44 PM
actually the cut scenes sound great, its just when im in game it gets all crackled up
09-09-2013, 08:38 PM
Its probably the speakers you are using IdeaIdeaIdea
09-09-2013, 10:45 PM
I wish that was the problem lol
09-10-2013, 06:26 AM
Tell us the FPS and emulation Speed you are getting(they can be enabled in game settings)
09-10-2013, 10:19 PM
this problem is very strange.....maybe a copied iso problem because im sure there is nothing wrong with the emulator itself...
09-11-2013, 12:09 AM
(09-10-2013 10:19 PM)Titan Wrote:  this problem is very strange.....maybe a copied iso problem because im sure there is nothing wrong with the emulator itself...

I get 100% speed pretty much all the time and over 60 fps. Just happens in game. Like in dantes inferno all the cut scenes before you actually get to start playing sound great til im actually playing then it all crackled up. Same with god of war too.I know its still in developement.Im just glad I found a decent psp emulator.All the other ones suck. I also tried the 32bit version but the result was the same