Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm Dead!!!
09-03-2013, 03:31 PM
Sad I'm Dead!!!
Seems like that my PSP is toast!I inserted a fake half-broken into my PSP MS slot and...IT GOT STUCK and no use with tweezers!!!I CAN'T TEST the GLITCHES of PPSSPP ANYMORE!!!!!!!I tried real hard things worsened.Any help or suggestions to recover it?(Plz don't tell me to buy another one,i really loved my PSP-2004 and can't even think of leaving it out in the cold).Not only only that,my battery was pandorized,so i lost the portability also without being able to use TM boot.God damn those 3825ing fake MS craps.

(P.S. I've never used this kinda slang before,just really angry and very very angry at my stupidity)

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2013, 03:34 PM
RE: I'm Dead!!!
rest in peace

i m French sry for my English ^_^

Not everyone is an english native speaker.It's fine.
09-03-2013, 03:35 PM
(09-03-2013 03:34 PM)slamandar Wrote:  rest in peace

what a condolence!!!Dodgy

09-03-2013, 06:00 PM
(09-03-2013 03:31 PM)arg274 Wrote:  Seems like that my PSP is toast!I inserted a fake half-broken into my PSP MS slot and...IT GOT STUCK and no use with tweezers!!!I CAN'T TEST the GLITCHES of PPSSPP ANYMORE!!!!!!!I tried real hard things worsened.Any help or suggestions to recover it?(Plz don't tell me to buy another one,i really loved my PSP-2004 and can't even think of leaving it out in the cold).Not only only that,my battery was pandorized,so i lost the portability also without being able to use TM boot.God damn those 3825ing fake MS craps.

(P.S. I've never used this kinda slang before,just really angry and very very angry at my stupidity)

It wouldn't be a problem if you lived in morocco ...
with Derbghelef wich is in casablanca , every hardware or software problem can be fixed xD
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-04-2013, 03:08 AM
I'm not exactly sure what happened, can you rephrase?
09-04-2013, 05:06 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2013 05:08 AM by arg274.)
(09-04-2013 03:08 AM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote:  I'm not exactly sure what happened, can you rephrase?
a broken ms is stuck xtra tight inside the slot of my psp.and no way to reach it with tweezer.

(09-03-2013 05:56 PM)mccainmx Wrote:  I wish i could help you man Sad
thanks,man...

09-04-2013, 05:19 AM
If there's no way you can pull it out, you'll just have to disassemble the back of your PSP to get it out, there are some video tutorials on how to do it. Even I disassemble my fat PS2 tray if a disc gets stuck inside, same goes for the PSP.

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
09-04-2013, 07:44 PM
shit happens, get over it Wink
09-05-2013, 05:14 PM
(09-03-2013 06:00 PM)mestour Wrote:  
(09-03-2013 03:31 PM)arg274 Wrote:  Seems like that my PSP is toast!I inserted a fake half-broken into my PSP MS slot and...IT GOT STUCK and no use with tweezers!!!I CAN'T TEST the GLITCHES of PPSSPP ANYMORE!!!!!!!I tried real hard things worsened.Any help or suggestions to recover it?(Plz don't tell me to buy another one,i really loved my PSP-2004 and can't even think of leaving it out in the cold).Not only only that,my battery was pandorized,so i lost the portability also without being able to use TM boot.God damn those 3825ing fake MS craps.

It wouldn't be a problem if you lived in morocco ...
with Derbghelef wich is in casablanca , every hardware or software problem can be fixed xD

(09-04-2013 05:19 AM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  If there's no way you can pull it out, you'll just have to disassemble the back of your PSP to get it out, there are some video tutorials on how to do it. Even I disassemble my fat PS2 tray if a disc gets stuck inside, same goes for the PSP.

(09-04-2013 07:44 PM)tntbandicoot Wrote:  shit happens, get over it Wink
any1 knows how to disassemble one?

09-05-2013, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2013 05:33 PM by vnctdj.)
(09-05-2013 05:14 PM)arg274 Wrote:  any1 knows how to disassemble one?

I'm sure you can find good tutorials with Google Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
09-05-2013, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2013 05:48 PM by Buko Pandan.)
Well, the disassembling process differs from PSP models, most of the times you start the process from the LCD (front),sometimes from the back, you can follow this video here for complete disassembly,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbnsYBMfkzc

and here's where I learned the assembly/disassembly, it's really educational.
http://www.llamma.com/PSP/repair/complet...sembly.htm

When you do the disassembling make sure you work on a clean and smooth surface and put different types of screws on separate containers because it's a very delicate device especially on the UMD tray part , Good Luck!

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos
09-06-2013, 02:51 PM
after a 1.5 hrs of struggling,i managed to get the broken ms out without disassembling,but damn!it damaged the slot internally.1 of the golden pin thingies had fallen out...
(09-05-2013 05:33 PM)Buko Pandan Wrote:  Well, the disassembling process differs from PSP models, most of the times you start the process from the LCD (front),sometimes from the back, you can follow this video here for complete disassembly,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbnsYBMfkzc

and here's where I learned the assembly/disassembly, it's really educational.
http://www.llamma.com/PSP/repair/complet...sembly.htm

When you do the disassembling make sure you work on a clean and smooth surface and put different types of screws on separate containers because it's a very delicate device especially on the UMD tray part , Good Luck!
thnx man,will have 2 buy a slot 1st,then comes the disassembling job...+1!

09-07-2013, 12:44 AM
I'm pretty sure you can't open up PSP without taking out the MS Duo Pro first regardless of model, unless you want to break it or you can do it with super extreme caution and atleast sucrify the MS Duo Pro.