Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
error in game
08-31-2013, 05:30 AM
error in game
hello my name is jason..i jus download a ppsspp for my android phone, the problem is i cant play any game i.e dbz shinbudokai another road..pls help...thank you in advance..
Find all posts by this user
08-31-2013, 07:30 AM
RE: error in game
1. Make sure to read the rules here and FAQ here:
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=402

2. If it is a specific game you are having trouble with, use the search function to see if there is already a topic for it. If there is, post your problem in that thread.

3. Nobody will be able to help you without information about your ppsspp version, android version, what kind of phone etc.

4. Good luck.

I'm sorry, but I can't constantly keep an eye on all the game compatibility threads I started.
Please send a Private Message if you need some more information.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-31-2013, 09:35 AM
Hello there Jason!
Just like Tabman said, please be more detailed, and if you are having the problem just on specific game, you better post it on the game's thread, otherwise we need more info to troubleshoot your problem.

Anyway, since you are new to the forum, you should visit the Welcome Thread! Smile

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.
08-31-2013, 11:02 AM
I'm Semen.uzhe month can not fix fight night and the ufc! jason so do not wait nichego.Nadoelo wait. 50 assembly release and patch not understand that . and no sense . all the shitty work and left. I 'm leaving you. I'm sick of hope for you. good luck!
08-31-2013, 11:04 AM
I have no clue what you are talking about, but you seem to be angry about something....

I'm sorry, but I can't constantly keep an eye on all the game compatibility threads I started.
08-31-2013, 11:11 AM
I have no clue what you are talking about, but
you seem to be angry about something....
08-31-2013, 11:28 AM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2013 11:29 AM by TheDax.)
I think he's saying he's not going to use PPSSPP anymore because one or two of his games wasn't fixed within 50 development builds.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
08-31-2013, 11:45 AM
If that's true, it's sad to hear.
But it's his loss, not ours.

08-31-2013, 11:56 AM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2013 11:57 AM by Razorback.)
(08-31-2013 11:04 AM)Tabman Wrote:  I have no clue what you are talking about, but you seem to be angry about something....

inb4 shittily Google Translate'd from Russian.

Like...stereotypical angry Russians.
08-31-2013, 01:13 PM
thnx..everyone........@boxing i dnt knw y ur piss off but ur nr really helpfull. ..and again thnx everyone
08-31-2013, 02:56 PM
hi everyone,
im using ppsspp since v0.5
i dont have problem with the graphics of the game "dragoneer's aria" before.
but now,with 0.9.1 the game though runs perfectly without frameskip but flickers a lot and the (hp/mana/status) screen is frequently missing then goes back then gone again. dont know the problem. it did'nt happened in the previous versions but now it does.

im just an avid gamer. dunno about fixing. i hope someone fix it.
btw my android phone is cherry mobile flame 1.2ghz dual core snapdragon processor.

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
09-01-2013, 07:49 AM
@globe94
It will probably more helpful to you if you post directly in the thread for the game:
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=1388

Just posting your problem in some random thread is rather frowned upon in this forum.

09-02-2013, 12:51 PM
As Tabman suggested, you have to post in the game's thread, please do a search before creating a new thread...

Closed.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Thread Closed