Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Full HD Resolution.
09-11-2013, 06:50 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2013 06:52 AM by Raqun.)
RE: Full HD Resolution.
LBP: It's now steady as a rock at 30 FPS on 1x or 2x buffered resolution, and nonbuffered 30 FPS!!! with stickers working!! I dare say it almost looks better than the PS3 version Tongue Now it just moved objects which are supposed to be in the back, to the front - but still AMAZING! I don't know what this sorcery is, but you're doing it right!

Thank you!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2013, 07:02 AM
Raqun: if you have "Disable Stencil Test" turned on, turn it off for LBP.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
09-11-2013, 04:32 PM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2013 04:56 PM by killermk214.)
(09-10-2013 09:23 PM)Henrik Wrote:  Just reorganized our resolution options so now we have Rendering Resolution and Window Size (size is win only). Set Rendering Resolution to Auto to get the same resolution with buffered as with unbuffered rendering. (not tested very much yet though).

Ok,that will solve most fullHD problems =) thanks Henrik, but still there is a BIG problem, a LOTS of games can NOT be played with non-Buffered Rendering

DISSIDIA 012 = With buffered is 100% VPS, but characters desapears.
Fate/Extra = Characters desapears and scenario desapears. on second flor, T_T, first flor was PERFECT with buffered. ( maybe a update would solve second flor problem )
Bleach= Perfect with buffered and 100% vps.*-*

with non-buffered, characters appears but there is a slowdown about 50%. changing psp resolution does not give any change with non-buffered. tried x1 and x2, lags.
i dont know exactly, but at least my personal problem would be solved with some updates on buffered that solves the characters desapearance,

if its necessary later i can take some prints, to explain better. tested Buffered + x2 psp , it seems like non-buffered, slowdown about 10% from 100>90% on vps, but characters still desapears. i have just 3 games, so this is my results.
10-02-2013, 09:58 AM (This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 09:58 AM by Henrik.)
Well, "non buffered" rendering is a hack where we simply skip all rendering that's not to the main display surface. So yeah, not all games will work correctly with it.

It's possible to imagine some "hybrid" mode where we render stuff to the main display surface directly to the back buffer, and other surface to FBO instead of skipping them, but that's a bit of work and probably won't help speed much.
10-02-2013, 02:59 PM
trying to change the resolution from full HD to HD. but until now nothing. change dpi does not solve this problem. anyway to change the native resolution?
10-11-2013, 02:22 AM
Same for me s4 ... Non buffered rendering gives performance and graphic boost for me but the bloom effect is too low... In buffered graphics are like blurry and performance is okay but bloom is good game look more brighter..
In buffered CPU or GPU it totally get f***ed up ...not even playable...
10-11-2013, 02:57 AM
How to comfortable work on my galaxy tab 2