Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
3ds vs Psp. What's better?
08-27-2013, 05:59 AM
RE: 3ds vs Psp. What's better?
(08-26-2013 10:59 PM)Razorback Wrote:  
(08-26-2013 10:54 PM)Phisix Wrote:  
(08-26-2013 04:58 PM)facebook Wrote:  i wouldnt buy 3ds as of now, games dont look like much too me. i think i would go for vita, killzone looks spectacular

Theres tons of great games on the 3DS and tons coming. They need to hurry up an release Dragon Quest VII remake for it outside Japan.

You'd better know those 'good' games will NEVER make it outside Japan to begin with.

Damned foreigner hating, corporate scum.

Then need learn 2 game language (english and japanese) Undecided
it is or there only 2 country make a good game Big Grin?

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-27-2013, 08:27 AM
(08-27-2013 05:59 AM)Ritori Wrote:  Then need learn 2 game language (english and japanese) Undecided
it is or there only 2 country make a good game Big Grin?

They hated us foreigners so badly that they keep the only remaining 'good' games for their own while we foreigners only get shovelwares of the games we used to love.

That's why people keep calling Japanese gaming industry as nothing but 'a shell of their former selves'
08-27-2013, 04:28 PM
(08-26-2013 10:52 PM)Razorback Wrote:  
(08-26-2013 04:12 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  PC ! Big Grin

To play PC games and some consoles' games via emulators ! Wink

Mandatory post. All haters gonna hate.
[Image: Glorious-pc-gaming-master-race_design.png]

Haha ! ^^
You made me laugh Wink

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
08-28-2013, 09:16 PM
PSVita is kinda officialy a flop (even Sony admitted it), there's nothing that can save it out of it's misery, no new games or bundles with PS4 or anything will make this console have a proper success to the market financialy or get the attention from devs.
PS4 will have pretty like the same fate with PSVita, just remember my words, Sony is at it's (well hidden to the public) dawn and there's nothing that will save them and that's not really sad to be honest, it's just the result of a change in gaming industry combined with the bad reputation of Sony.
3DS is not bad, it's just that it's missing that super-wow thing but I guess with that price you can't complain.
PSP is a safe choice. Even though it's at it's near end of support, there are so many great games on it and it's price is really a joke. That's a clear winner here to be honest and trust me I have used both PSVita and 3DS, I was never more sure for which one I'd miss more if they'd take from me.
08-28-2013, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2013 10:00 PM by stodag.)
Maybe Sony may turn to porting games to Anrdoid Smile
a lot of money to be made.
Do you think its due to android iOS success? the reason behind poor Sony sales?

S TO DA G
08-28-2013, 10:16 PM
I Like both Consoles!
Nintendo 3DS for Pokemon X & Y, Paper Mario.
NDS BC - Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Black 2 & White 2.
PSP for Grand Theft Auto - LCS & GTA VCS, Final Fantasy I FF II, FF III, FF IV CC, Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII-, Kingdom Hearts - Birth of the Sleep, Little Big Planet (PSP).

PC specs
CPU = Intel Core i5 10500
GPU = Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660
Storage = 240GB SSD, 1TB HDD, 2TB HDD
RAM = 16GB DDR4
OS = Windows 11

Mobile Devices
Xiaomi Mi11
CPU = Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
GPU = Adreno 660
RAM = 8GB
Storage = 256GB
OS = Android 12
08-28-2013, 10:46 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2013 10:53 PM by VIRGIN KLM.)
(08-28-2013 09:58 PM)stodag Wrote:  Maybe Sony may turn to porting games to Anrdoid Smile
To be honest it's because of many stuff, apart of my obvious bad relationship with Sony, I want to be a realist and state the reasons to support why Vita and PS4 cannot become succesful formats.

1. Shift in gaming industry. Many intresting options that seem to have alot of juice to offer on the near and far future. Might seem bleak to some but unfortunately or fortunately they are way too many to not be considered a power in the way gaming industry will change.

2. Global Economy Crisis. I guess this doesn't need a comment but either way I'll do a detailed one. Sony was never famous for offering cheap or easily affordable stuff. PSVita is as expensive as a brand new PS3 with a ton of bundled stuff on it (controllers, games etc) and PS4 may be changing the tradition of Sony's console launch prices but it's still just way too expensive for such period and for the target groups they go for. Also a game that costs 50+ $ for physical and 30+ for digital is just a joke for today's standars if you count in the cost of the console and how many games you'd possibly buy for that console, especially thinking how much you would pay for a moble device and a game, or even if you are not a fan of mobile games how much you'd pay for a gaming PC and exactly the same games on PC. I bet it's the last generation of consoles that will have such high cost of retail games just obviously because nobody is going or is able to afford them anymore.

3. Inability to have any contact with reality. Just way to many stuff to mention here, I'll try to cover all. I mean this is for some people angering and to the rest just funny. I laugh so hard when I read and hear on interviews their expectations of how many PSVitas would they sell on the first 3 months and then on the rest 9. They didn't archieve even the 1/20th of what they'd expect and things just go even worse.

4. Successfuly doing their best to pi$$ off their loyal fanbase and costumers that supported their main income in the Playstation brand and making it successful all these years. Just where do I start here? The PS3 bull^*#%$? The circumvention of consumer rights by buying law and silencing people with theats and money? Do they really thought they'd get away with this? This fits also perfectly with the above point. Also add up on this their arrogance and you get a perfect example of a company that begs to get consolidated or get doomed to closure. They think they know best yet everything shows the opposite.

5. Choosing unfortunate projects and stuff on unfortunate periods. I mean who launches a whole new console just a couple of weeks after the president of the company admits on the public that they "are facing an act of revenge by the majority of the consumers which resulted to massive and long time boycoot making a records of the worst loss of our company to date and I don't feel confident this can change soon or easily without proper consolidation and re-invention of the Playstation line and Sony's general policy". PS4 will be no exception here. The trust of the consumers that had to Sony is long gone with no turning back.
08-28-2013, 10:54 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2013 11:17 PM by Razorback.)
(08-28-2013 09:58 PM)stodag Wrote:  Maybe Sony may turn to porting games to Anrdoid Smile

Let's blame the mobileshit gaming industry all over again for the downfall of console gaming! See how they turned our beloved franchises into shitty pay2win games and/or social games nobody play! Let's crush mobileshit gaming industry to the ground!

choo choo muthafuka~

Hell, even nobody in Japan give any s#!t of PS4 while TGS is right on their face (because they won't give any f*ck of anything that isn't social game and/or 3DS game)! They need at least, another year to finally release something (free2play?) for PS4, which means this is the first Playstation without any Japanese launch title (Knack doesn't count, obviously)! The only thing that saved their @$$es from total destruction was every idiotic stunts Micro$hit have pulled all along this year.
08-28-2013, 11:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2013 11:41 PM by VIRGIN KLM.)
(08-28-2013 10:54 PM)Razorback Wrote:  The only thing that saved their @$$es from total destruction was every idiotic stunts Micro$hit have pulled all along this year.

That. Still things don't look any better to be honest, they were just saved from something like "Sony releasing a 3DO/Atari Jaguar" (incase nobody understood that it meant to mean Sony releasing a console that is a first day flop).
I am really seeing the video game crash of 1983 comming all over again soon (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Ameri...sh_of_1983 )
08-28-2013, 11:30 PM (This post was last modified: 08-28-2013 11:33 PM by Razorback.)
Quote:I am really seeing the video game crash of 1983 comming all over again soon
Oho, I'm pretty sure it will; video gaming industry has become insanely greedy thanks to Call of Duty and its ilk, the industry's has become nothing but WE WANT INSTANTANNUALONEBILLIONDOLLARSPROFIT OR GTFO every time.

On the other side, look at how retarded Nintendo has become.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAExBTWIp3M

3DS-1: Gaijin edition *trollface.psd*
08-28-2013, 11:38 PM
(08-28-2013 11:30 PM)Razorback Wrote:  On the other side, look at how retarded Nintendo has become.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAExBTWIp3M

Well to be honest it's just meh, or like OK-ish, not something to call a boo but I get what you mean.
The only intresting thing here is that a company (Nintendo) atleast tries to address it's issues (successfuly or not that's an other story but it doesn't really matter) compared to Sony or Microsoft that have plainly zero contact with reality. Even if I was a fanboy of any of these companies, seeing what's going on around would totaly hold me off buying any of their new consoles (PS4, PSVita, XBOX One) until it gets atleast ALOT cheaper and it gets ALOT of cheaper games I'd like, which doesn't seem like a road they'll take.
08-29-2013, 12:40 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2013 01:12 AM by stodag.)
Android is the way to go for me.. mobile or tablet the possibilities are endless... recently on droidgamers sales suggest android has took the lead in the handheld market, it wouldn't surprise me if Sony started portin/ developin games for android... only thing is knowbody gives a shit anymore..
Anyway goin way off topic.
I guess what I'm sayin is.. Sony look to just make money and never listen to what consumers want..

Long live emus..

Also red ring/yellow light where to make money... IMO
Xbox 360 was so cheap they thought when someone gets a red ring because they are cheap consumers will just splash out more money and buy another..

Maybe the economy is the best thing to happen to gaming.. ie Sony etc may get desperate and start wanting to listen to people to create more sales by enticing people...
personally I'm a PC gamer..
And Android of course.

@razorback.. regarding Microsoft stunts, I suppose your referring to preowned games policy?
yep, they well and trully dropped a bollock..

S TO DA G
08-29-2013, 03:17 AM
(08-29-2013 12:40 AM)stodag Wrote:  Android is the way to go for me.. mobile or tablet the possibilities are endless... recently on droidgamers sales suggest android has took the lead in the handheld market, it wouldn't surprise me if Sony started portin/ developin games for android... only thing is knowbody gives a shit anymore..
Anyway goin way off topic.
I guess what I'm sayin is.. Sony look to just make money and never listen to what consumers want..

Long live emus..
They're corporates. Making money is their only priority thus they will never listen to nobody but their shareholders, just like every other corporates on this planet. That's the part of the problem.

Quote:@razorback.. regarding Microsoft stunts, I suppose your referring to preowned games policy?
yep, they well and trully dropped a bollock..

Whatever that made them went 180degree all over these months. Proof that they doesn't have any consistency with their initial ambitions to begin with.

Quote:4. Successfuly doing their best to pi$$ off their loyal fanbase and costumers that supported their main income in the Playstation brand and making it successful all these years.
'scuse me for being late at this, but no matter how far they pissed off people with what they've done with the initial PS3 launch and $599 shenanigans, people will buy 'dem products. Just take a look at how many sh!ts $quareEnix or EA have ruined this generation yet people keep worshipping them on regular basis.
08-29-2013, 04:57 AM
(08-29-2013 03:17 AM)Razorback Wrote:  
Quote:4. Successfuly doing their best to pi$$ off their loyal fanbase and costumers that supported their main income in the Playstation brand and making it successful all these years.
'scuse me for being late at this, but no matter how far they pissed off people with what they've done with the initial PS3 launch and $599 shenanigans, people will buy 'dem products. Just take a look at how many sh!ts $quareEnix or EA have ruined this generation yet people keep worshipping them on regular basis.

I think he referred to the whole hacking situation.. removal of the otheros, new crappy TOC when using psn and shit like that... It wasn't related to the price, I'm pretty sure.

Hey everybody, tired of the way games are reported here? look here ->> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5901

--Current Mobile device--
Htc one, Xplay, Walkman z, Samsung ace IIx (crap)

--Current Computer--
1x (e8200, shitty ram (3go), 9600gt)
1x (e6750, better ram (2go), no video card)
1x (i5-3210M, ram (4Go),650M)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-29-2013, 11:11 AM
(08-29-2013 04:57 AM)cloud1250000 Wrote:  I think he referred to the whole hacking situation
If you mean that lulzsec incident shenanigans, that can't be helped. Except for their sorta incompetency at recovering after the hack.