Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Art Thread !
08-25-2013, 09:14 PM
Photo Art Thread !
Yo !
Just as the title says , this is an art thread , so if you guys make drawings , music ... or anything related to art .
Post it here Smile
anyways here is my work :

as you have guessed i make music Smile
Waiting for Your Stuffs ^^ , i hope that there are some artists on this forum
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-26-2013, 04:13 AM (This post was last modified: 08-26-2013 09:04 AM by mupralsh.)
RE: Art Thread !
I'm not an artist, but i really love to draw some manga, and i tried to learn guitar some years ago (never actually good at playing Tongue ) i stopped doing all this art stuff when i enter university 2 years ago though (i barely have the time even just to play videogames sigh), i'll try to find some of my old drawings and post it here Big Grin

Edit: i thought i once uploaded my drawings to facebook but i can't find it now sigh, sorry Undecided

Edit 2: found the file Big Grin

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.
Find all posts by this user
08-26-2013, 05:35 AM
Well not sure if this is art, I did not make the animation only added the audio/sounds
the creator really liked it after I contacted him. Big Grin

the original was only a .gif without any audio.

Laptop:________________________Desktop:
Windows 10 64-bit, 8GB DDR4 RAM | Windows 10 64-bit, 8GB DDR3 RAM
Intel® Core™i5-7300HQ 2,5/3.5ghz | Intel® Core™i5-4440 3,10ghz
NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti_____________| NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB
08-26-2013, 10:46 AM
(08-26-2013 04:13 AM)mupralsh Wrote:  I'm not an artist, but i really love to draw some manga, and i tried to learn guitar some years ago (never actually good at playing Tongue ) i stopped doing all this art stuff when i enter university 2 years ago though (i barely have the time even just to play videogames sigh), i'll try to find some of my old drawings and post it here Big Grin

Edit: i thought i once uploaded my drawings to facebook but i can't find it now sigh, sorry Undecided

Edit 2: found the file Big Grin

wow thats very professional Smile
I really do know how to draw ! do you do original stuff too ?
08-26-2013, 12:49 PM
(08-26-2013 10:46 AM)mestour Wrote:  wow thats very professional Smile
Well i'm actually not that good, i just kinda re-draw some pros work, i think i'm lack of imagination to do some original stuff, hah Big Grin

I just heard your work there (damn my slow connection). I say it's good really, it would fit perfectly for some game's soundtrack Big Grin

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.
Find all posts by this user
08-26-2013, 02:40 PM
(08-26-2013 12:49 PM)mupralsh Wrote:  
(08-26-2013 10:46 AM)mestour Wrote:  wow thats very professional Smile
Well i'm actually not that good, i just kinda re-draw some pros work, i think i'm lack of imagination to do some original stuff, hah Big Grin

I just heard your work there (damn my slow connection). I say it's good really, it would fit perfectly for some game's soundtrack Big Grin

thanks Smile
by the way wich one would fit for a game's soundtrack ?