Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Solved]Cannot read SD card
08-23-2013, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2013 01:34 PM by sfageas.)
[Solved]Cannot read SD card
I have an Asus TF700 including a SD card, that I've been using for several months now.

It works and I have no problems with it or the SD card.

I've just installed ppsspp 0.9.1 and I'm totally unable to see ANYTHING on my SD card.

I can choose between sdcard0 and sdcard1.
I can see everything on sdcard0 but I see nothing on sdcard1.

I originally put an ISO (that works on a windows version of ppsspp) on the root of sdcard1 but I cant see it or anything else on the sd card.

If it helps any my file viewers and explorers show:
sdcard0 as Internal storage
and
sdcard1 as MicroSD

Suggestions?
Find all posts by this user
08-23-2013, 11:20 PM
RE: Cannot read SD card
I originally made an account here to ask this question myself, but after a bit of fiddling around I figured it out myself.

I'm not sure why, but in the same "folder" as sdcard0 and sdcard1, there's another folder called ex[]Car[] (the [] are little box shapes). That's where I found my games.

I'm using a Galaxy S4 though so it might be a little different for you, but you might still want to check around the other folders. At worst, you waste a little of your time until someone comes along with a better answer.
08-23-2013, 11:45 PM
RE: Cannot read SD card
(08-23-2013 11:20 PM)Gibbsey Wrote:  I originally made an account here to ask this question myself, but after a bit of fiddling around I figured it out myself.

I'm not sure why, but in the same "folder" as sdcard0 and sdcard1, there's another folder called ex[]Car[] (the [] are little box shapes). That's where I found my games.

I'm using a Galaxy S4 though so it might be a little different for you, but you might still want to check around the other folders. At worst, you waste a little of your time until someone comes along with a better answer.

Thanks for your reply!

It was not quite that easy BUT in banging about I did find a way to search for other directories and storage.

Ultimately I found my card and the missing game(s)....

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You !!!!!
08-24-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: [Solved]Cannot read SD card
Problem solved

Closed
Thread Closed