Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
rom management
08-22-2013, 01:34 PM
rom management
Guys im new in this forum so excuse me if posting in the wrong place. I have a nexus 7 with 8gb and im wandering if i could do anything to play ppsspp roms via a usb flash drive or streaming with another device that has more space! Thanks :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-22-2013, 01:59 PM
RE: rom management
Moved to General

Can you hook up your usb flash drive into your phone?
08-22-2013, 07:01 PM
Yes ill need to buy an adaptor and the nexus Media importer but still i dont know if this program is only for streaming movies and such. Do you know anything about it?
08-22-2013, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2013 07:16 PM by livisor.)
I have a nexus 7 first edition with 16gb wifi model and I have some psp games on a USB stick,I use a micro usb to usb(mother) adaptor.If you use ES File Browser you don't need any other app to recognize your usb stick as long as you have root access.
08-22-2013, 09:16 PM
Thats useful but im trying to avoid rooting.
08-26-2013, 04:14 PM
[/quote] i rooted my tablet as you said and i installed root explorer but i dont know where to find the flash drive in the file browser
Undecided
08-28-2013, 09:14 AM
Ok so you start the ES file browser and at the top of the screen you have "/ SDcard" you press on sdcard,then press on "Device" a list of strange folders will appear "acct,cache" but you select "mnt" which means mountable,there you will find usb storage which is your usb stick
08-28-2013, 02:12 PM
Ok thanks a lot :-)