Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
When will the x86 android port start?
08-22-2013, 01:47 AM
When will the x86 android port start?
Now ppsspp 0.9.1 is out, and still without x86 android optimization, now ppsspp do run with android 4.1 on x86 platforms, but it runs quite slow, I also know that x86 is now of low share of market, but in case ppsspp has a jit for x86 on both windows and linux, so can you start to trying to make optimizations for x86 android?
Find all posts by this user
08-22-2013, 02:49 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2013 10:53 PM by mupralsh.)
RE: When will the x86 android port start?
Please read the global rules:
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=402
Don't ask for etas!
Besides, the 0.9.1 version for android is already available on buildbot, so there's no point of your complaint really.

Moved and Closed.
Banned for 1 day (sorry)

Edit:
The OP PM'd me about closing this thread, i admit i never knew they ported android to x86 devices Tongue
But you are still against the rule for asking eta question, you can create another thread in the appropriate section if you want to talk about x86 android next time, just keep the rules in mind Big Grin

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.
08-22-2013, 05:53 AM
Well... It's normal.. it's been month since the last work on the x86 jjt for smartphone was done... And it's been month since no sign about advancement... Probably a word like, we can't do that for now or something from the dev will put them back asleep...

It's not like unrealistik feature like the multiplayer one... They have already a x86 jjt working.. there is probably just little change to do before it works on these unique x86 smartphone...

Hey everybody, tired of the way games are reported here? look here ->> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5901

--Current Mobile device--
Htc one, Xplay, Walkman z, Samsung ace IIx (crap)

--Current Computer--
1x (e8200, shitty ram (3go), 9600gt)
1x (e6750, better ram (2go), no video card)
1x (i5-3210M, ram (4Go),650M)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-29-2013, 06:19 PM
It's done, please test.
Thread Closed