Amnesia ULJM05931
Title:Amnesia
Disc ID: ULJM05931
Genre: Visual Novel, Otome game
Region: Japan
Format: ISO
Version: PPSSPP 0.8.1 - 1368
Compatibility: playable
Notes: as far as I can tell,it's fully playable.

Log file:
.zip  Amnesia.zip (Size: 416.37 KB / Downloads: 2662)

I'm sorry, but I can't constantly keep an eye on all the game compatibility threads I started.
Please send a Private Message if you need some more information.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-16-2014, 11:55 AM
RE: Amnesia ULJM05931
Help!

When i downloaded this zip file and extract it, i get nothing besides a text document that obviously cant be used to play the game. i was under the impression i was meant to download the file from these forums, extract files from the zip then open them in ppsspp, load it and play.
I just started this today so a point in the right direction would be much appreciated if i'm doing something wrong.

(I tried looking it up but my results were so broad and confusing i think ill have better luck from replies on this thread)
Find all posts by this user
12-16-2014, 12:16 PM
(12-16-2014 11:55 AM)Elithia Wrote:  i was under the impression i was meant to download the file from these forums, extract files from the zip then open them in ppsspp, load it and play.
Nope, read the FAQ here: http://www.ppsspp.org/faq.html

mainly this part at the very top:

Quote:Where can I get games for PPSSPP?
To legally turn your PSP games into .ISO files, you need to install "Custom Firmware" on your PSP. Google for that. Then follow these steps:

Insert the UMD into your PSP.
Connect your PSP to your PC with a USB cable.
At the PSP menu, press Select. In the menu that pops up (only on Custom Firmware), choose to UMD as USB Device.
Still in the PSP menu, choose USB Connection in the Settings menu (to the left).
On your PC, a folder will pop up, containing a virtual ISO file. To copy the game to your PC, simply drag this to somewhere on your harddrive and the copy will start. Done!
There are also tools to turn ISO files into CSO (compressed ISO) files to save space.

If you have digital downloads on your PSP, they can be used directly on PPSSPP. Just copy the EBOOT.PBP over. Note that this has not been tested as much as ISO loading so there may still be issues with some games.
12-16-2014, 12:31 PM
@Bigpet
Right, thank you, I can see what I need to get the game on there now. This may sound even dumber but go easy on me, it's just what you said gives me nothing on the zip file. Can you tell me what it's actual purpose is then or where I can find that info?
12-16-2014, 12:38 PM
It's a log file that the emulator creates for debugging purposes (since developers don't have every game themselves). So that people can see which notable functions of the emulator it uses and whether it generates some noteworthy warnings. This can also sometimes be useful for regression testing, so if the game doesn't work the same in future you can look at the difference in the logs to find out what changed.
12-16-2014, 12:42 PM
@Bigpet
Thanks a bunch, you've cleared up a lot! Appreciate it.