Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't download Atrac3+ anymore
08-15-2013, 05:10 AM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2013 07:45 AM by NickGrouwen.)
Can't download Atrac3+ anymore
I've finished a game that I was playing for a while yesterday, so then I wanted to move on to the next.
Downloaded the latest build, like I always do, and I get this message when I'm trying to download the audio plugin:
[Image: dwnEAsA.jpg]
Before yesterday I never had this problem. I'd download the last build and BAM audio plugin was immediately installed. Now all of a sudden my computer can't retrieve it. I've download like ten different builds and the 0.8.1 version and I just can't get it to work anymore. I tried it again today a couple of times and I still can't get the audio plugin...
Sadly, I've deleted the old, working version of the emulator that had the audio plugin installed.
What can I do??
Sad
I use Windows 8
Find all posts by this user
08-16-2013, 04:48 AM
RE: Can't download Atrac3+ anymore
Anyone?? I still can't download it
08-16-2013, 05:10 AM
Try to download an older build and see if you can download the audio plugin, if so then it's latest build's fault (even though seems odd). In any case if you haven't deleted the build you used until now, you can grab the at3plusdecoder64.dll and move it on the new one.

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts
08-16-2013, 05:35 AM
(08-16-2013 05:10 AM)Gurlok Wrote:  Try to download an older build and see if you can download the audio plugin, if so then it's latest build's fault (even though seems odd). In any case if you haven't deleted the build you used until now, you can grab the at3plusdecoder64.dll and move it on the new one.
Hey, thank you so much for that! I was doing some searching and it turns out I still had a really old build from a month ago in a folder on my desktop, so I did what you suggested. Copied the at3plusdecoder64.dll from that old build to the folder with the new one and it worksBig Grin
Thank you so much!!!
08-16-2013, 06:50 AM
(08-16-2013 05:35 AM)NickGrouwen Wrote:  Hey, thank you so much for that! I was doing some searching and it turns out I still had a really old build from a month ago in a folder on my desktop, so I did what you suggested. Copied the at3plusdecoder64.dll from that old build to the folder with the new one and it worksBig Grin
Thank you so much!!!

You are welcome, glad to hear that your issue is solved Smile

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts
08-16-2013, 12:22 PM
Problem resolved, so I can close Smile

Closed.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2