Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Persona 3 keeps crashing
08-13-2013, 08:05 PM
Persona 3 keeps crashing
Hi, I'm new to this site because I just started using the PPSSPP few days ago. My first game is Persona 3 Portable and been playing only that since I downloaded PPSSPP. I'm using version v0.8.1.

So the problem is that Persona 3 Portable has been working perfectly fine with no crashes at all with no problems. But ever since I started climbing Harabah Block, the really disco-like area. My PPSSPP has been giving me "has stopped working" messages and crashing the game. I thought it was a one time thing, so I ignored it. Few minutes later it started happening more frequently, so I just started to Save State File rather than saving at save points.

I am currently at Floor 170, at the main area where the velvet room is and the characters are waiting to be picked for your party. Every time I try to Resume from 170F, it takes me to the screen where it shows you which block you're going to then freezes and gives me the "has stopped working" message.

Anyone know what's wrong? Is the problem Persona 3? Or the PPSSPP itself?

Not sure how to get specs on my computer or whatever you need to determine the problem, but if you tell me how I will be more than happy to show it to you. Thanks.
Find all posts by this user
08-13-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: Persona 3 keeps crashing
If you are with non nvidia card,try disabling Hardware Transform for that place

Using PPSSPP on Windows 7 x64 SP1
i7 4771 3.5Ghz,GTX750TI,16GB RAM

Batch iso <=> cso converter
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5384
Save Game\States Manager
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5516
08-13-2013, 08:43 PM
There is already a thread about the game here, please use the search feature next time. It could not be related to this, but you are using a outdated version, download the latest build from here (look under "Automated PPSSPP Builds"), maybe this issue has been fixed after the official 0.8.1.

Since English is not my first language sorry for some misspelling on my posts
08-13-2013, 08:49 PM
As Gurlok suggested, you have to post in the game's thread, please do a search before creating a new thread...

Closed.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Thread Closed