Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
What Game are you Playing?
08-15-2013, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2013 01:05 PM by stodag.)
RE: What Game are you Playing?
@ vnctdj No problemSmile
@phisix, my brother has a poker addiction Smile he's always on full tilt (android).
Goes by the name Mickyblue..very good player..
Personally I don't play but I wanna give it a crack, its supposedly the most played online game on the planetSmile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-15-2013, 02:15 PM
I play on fulltilt freerolls but mostly play on ladbrokes. Deposited £5 3 weeks ago now on £160. It is but dont get in debt because of it.
08-15-2013, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2013 02:37 PM by stodag.)
ye he's always on free rollsSmile he can't stand when people go all in with a poor hand and get lucky.. like I said he's very good.

U in UK?
I'm in sunny Bolton Smile
I will learn it soon,just need to be in the mood..

S TO DA G
08-15-2013, 03:01 PM
Yeah I live down in Devon myself. I don't play freerolls as much as I do but there is a guaranteed £1000 one on 888 tonight which I will try my luck on, that or play an MTT. I would learn it before you even attempt it. I lost loads before I understood the game and things, and I still read up and try and improve that way.

Are we allowed to talk offtopic? If not I have an idea for a chatroom thread so members can talk about anything instead of talking offtopic. Mods?
08-15-2013, 04:33 PM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2013 04:34 PM by stodag.)
This is off topic.. although we've took over another threadSmile

I'll have to learn myself, I'll get round to it eventuallySmile

S TO DA G
08-15-2013, 04:46 PM
Yeah but offtopic in and offtopic topic thread. Wink
08-15-2013, 05:01 PM
(08-13-2013 04:39 PM)vnctdj Wrote:  
(08-13-2013 02:59 PM)stodag Wrote:  Thanks to vnctdj, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite.
Opened my eyes to something new... just how big is this game? looks huge..

Ahah ! Wink
All the contents in this game are counted by hundreds, there are hundreds of weapons, armors, quests, etc... Wink

Anyway, you should take a look to the game's wiki Wink

noooo u too?whats with this ahah stuff?anyway-

played mgspw for 158 hrs but still no grex mucous... sad...

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
08-16-2013, 02:17 AM
Huh Someone's talking about ahah stuff here Huh

Pokemon black 2 for me, it's been age since I've actually played a game (ahah....)

Hey everybody, tired of the way games are reported here? look here ->> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5901

--Current Mobile device--
Htc one, Xplay, Walkman z, Samsung ace IIx (crap)

--Current Computer--
1x (e8200, shitty ram (3go), 9600gt)
1x (e6750, better ram (2go), no video card)
1x (i5-3210M, ram (4Go),650M)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-16-2013, 07:04 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2013 07:06 AM by magearden.)
Currently:

On FPse (a Playstation Emulator for Android)
- Arc the Lad III (very robust game with plenty of things to love about it. Some of the characters from the first two games even appear as cameos. Great game with lots of depth, humour, and a fluid battle system. To fully enjoy this game it is highly recommend you complete all jobs, trust me on this one)

On DraStic (a DS Emulator for Android)
- Contact (reminiscent of earthbound and not nearly as good but the humour for the most part is definitely here "breaking the fourth wall")
- Black Sigil Blade of the Exiled (a homage to such classic rpgs as "Chrono Trigger", and "FFVI". Right down to the very SNES like graphics. If you're a fan of such games "like I am" it is worth checking out, from what I've played, definitely a must for everyone who longs for the good ol days of SNES RPG goodness)
- Sands of Destruction (the towns are sparse, but the depth of this game is its story "which is very good btw". Plenty of one liners but an overall fun and addicting rpg. Plus the use of voice acting in this one was definitely appreciated)
08-17-2013, 01:55 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2013 02:14 AM by Razorback.)
http://www.moddb.com/games/vector-thrust
Essentially 'the best game noone cares of 2013' since everybody's way too f*cking arrogant & ignorant to give any f*ck to anything that isn't GLORIOUS AAAAAAAAAA BLOKBUSTA LIEK DEM HOLYWOOD MOVIES or anything that isn't as hyperrealistic as real life nowadays.
08-17-2013, 11:42 PM
(08-16-2013 07:04 AM)magearden Wrote:  Currently:

On FPse (a Playstation Emulator for Android)
- Arc the Lad III (very robust game with plenty of things to love about it. Some of the characters from the first two games even appear as cameos. Great game with lots of depth, humour, and a fluid battle system. To fully enjoy this game it is highly recommend you complete all jobs, trust me on this one)

As a massive RPG fan I am ashamed to say I have never played the Arc the Lad games except the awesome PS2 one. Are they worth playing(I am big on storys which is my main forte for RPGs apart from stats and stuff)
08-18-2013, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2013 09:33 PM by magearden.)
Arc the Lad III is a bit of a slow burn but once it picks up (around mid-game), it flies away with it. Easily one of the best Arc the Lad games in the series, in turns of depth, humour, character development, fluid battles, and a great story (which can only be appreciated by completing as many jobs in the guild as possible, trust me). Although if you're looking for better depth (story wise) then the first two will probably wet you're appetite. I have played Arc the Lad ToTS and EoD (before playing the first three Arc the Lad games) and I can easily say that the first three I found much more enjoyable than its PS2 counterparts. So "Yes" they're worth playing, definitely. Also if you're a true AtL fan then you should probably check out the anime too (which is loosely based on the second game) its a great (albeit) short anime but definitely worth checking out.
08-20-2013, 05:39 PM
I watched the Anime years ago and liked it. Guess I will put the Arc trilogy on my RPG list.
08-22-2013, 10:47 AM
Disgaea 2
233 hours and I haven't even started the Axel game...
Though I have to admit that I started on Jpcsp.

I'm sorry, but I can't constantly keep an eye on all the game compatibility threads I started.
Please send a Private Message if you need some more information.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-22-2013, 12:15 PM
G-Police on PSX GLORIOUS PC VERSION. DAT NOSTALGIA BOMBA.