Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Persona 3 Problems
08-11-2013, 05:16 PM
Persona 3 Problems
Hey everyone. I'm new. First time posts are always intimidating, so please try your best not to scare me. Shy

I've recently discovered ppsspp and downloaded the recent version (v0.8.1) on my android device. I have a Galaxy S3 (T999 model) running a custom ROM of Jellybean (4.1.2).

Now...

I got my hands on the undub version of Persona 3 Portable. I compressed it to .cso format and ran it on ppsspp. Playing it for a couple of minutes, I came up with some questions that hopefully people here can help me with.

1. The game runs at, for the most part, a constant 30fps. Sometimes dipping to 25 when 2 character models are displayed at a dialogue scene (for whatever reason). Most people run it at 60fps. Now, I'm not too familiar with hardware talk, but if i'm not mistaken, 60fps provides a smoother playing experience, correct? I was wondering how could I achieve that. Would I have to underclock/overclock my device?

2. I got to the first battle on the rooftop of the S.E.E.S HQ, eager to see how well this could run the Shadow battles. I move into strike, and came across my second problem: the broken 2d. I've searched around and read that people don't have this problem on this build of ppsspp, which concerns me. Any insight on how I can fix this? (I've included a screenshot of this problem as well).

I've searched everywhere, but couldn't resolve these questions myself. So if anyone could help me, that'd be... SUPER!

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum or something. Just let me know and I'll post it to the right place if not moved by a mod or something.

THANKS!
Find all posts by this user
08-11-2013, 05:28 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2013 05:28 PM by vnctdj.)
RE: Persona 3 Problems
Moved.

You have to post in the game's thread, please do a search before creating a new thread...

>> Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3

Closed.

Anyway, given that you are new here, you should take a look at the Welcome Thread Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed