Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 3.86 Average
Beginners Guide
02-26-2015, 01:20 AM
RE: Beginners Guide
Hello guys.
Please excuse me, english isn't my main language.
So, i discovered your emulator 1 week ago, and loved it =)
My problem is that i play with a MacOS X, i've looked everywhere, but I can't find any folder called PPSSPP. So I don't know how to use cheats, or complete my folder to play Monster Hunter 3rd.
Configuration : Mac OS X Yosemite 10.10.2
Question : Where can i find the main folder for PPSSPP ? (i can launch the app but i don't know where my games are saved etc)
How do I use cheats ? (No file found)
Once again, sorry my english, hope someone understood me Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2015, 07:10 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2015 11:52 AM by vnctdj.)
hey mate I cant even find the iso when I download it ( gta vice city stories ) all I see are 30 plus rar files etc.....what is the simplest way to exact the iso ? please help haha

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.
01-31-2016, 04:36 AM
i jyst installed the game but i have difficulties locating the folder i can get the games, please help me out
01-31-2016, 01:27 PM
(01-31-2016 04:36 AM)teecoo Wrote:  i jyst installed the game but i have difficulties locating the folder i can get the games, please help me out

Which version of PPSSPP(windows, aandroid, iOS, etc.) are
you using?
03-12-2016, 10:46 PM
But where do I get the games for the emulator that's the one thing that you're not telling me right now it's only the beginner's guide for the emulator but not for the games so if anyone can tell me where can I find the games and download them also how to actually put them into my phone too my phone to use the emulator.
03-13-2016, 02:46 PM
It's written in the FAQ Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
05-16-2016, 04:04 AM
Hello there im still new here...
I tried to play yu gi oh gx tag force 6 using this ppsspp 1.2.2. But everytime i open that game it suddenly force stop.... i m using sgs4.... i wonder if my device is not powerful enough or the game is not compatible
10-19-2016, 04:30 AM
I have a question; I'm using PPSSPP on Windows, and I'd rather use a controller, rather than the keyboard (I have a physical disability of sorts, but suffice it to say that a controller is far more comfortable to use in my case), but, I cannot get the program to recognize any of my controllers for mapping, or otherwise. I have two DualShock 3 controllers connected via USB, an XBOX One controller (tried both wireless and wired, to no avail), two SNES pads, and a six-button Genesis pad. None of them are recognized by the program, though, I know they work because all my other emulators recognize them, no problem. Now, I noticed that in the remapping, it references 360.A, 360.B, etc., etc. Do I REALLY need an XBOX 360 pad to play this? Because I don't have one anymore, though most games I have that are 360-compatible play fine with the XBOX One controller.
02-18-2017, 09:47 PM
Please friend am a ppsspp fan and I like playing pro evolution soccer a lot but their is one key I really miss in ppsspp, which is the ''R2'' key. Please which combo key could serves as it.
#add ''R2'' button
02-25-2017, 03:05 PM
(03-12-2016 10:46 PM)OishiiMafu Wrote:  But where do I get the games for the emulator that's the one thing that you're not telling me right now it's only the beginner's guide for the emulator but not for the games so if anyone can tell me where can I find the games and download them also how to actually put them into my phone too my phone to use the emulator.

Thanks
02-27-2017, 07:47 AM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2017 04:43 AM by Austin94.)
Thanks for this information.It will help me and my students. My organization also providing help and services like best dissertation writing services in UK and others for students.
08-09-2017, 07:25 AM
I am still confuse about this . Can help me tho setting and how to get game ?

I am use samsung galaxy j7 prime
08-21-2017, 06:09 PM
Exclamation RE: Beginners Guide
I need help, I have been trying to put my game of monster hunter in the folder of games saved but when I start the game tells me that I can not load the game because It says that I lack the memory card.
Link of a screenshot: //1drv.ms/i/s!AkeTHeOOnbEMg1cFNBaM98KDBRen
Is missing https: at the beginning of the link