Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
iphone 4s actrac3+ screen lockup?
08-02-2013, 01:29 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2013 01:52 AM by 7Whitesword.)
iphone 4s actrac3+ screen lockup?
Please explain...
I've seen this topic: https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/pull/2833
jtraynham: Fixes the input problems mentioned in #2399, of course, there's still no atrac3+ support. However, the NewUI (enabled in the ini file) now works with this fix as well.

Thats not very helpfull don't you think? what should I change in the ppsspp.ini file??? FirstRun? AutoLoadLast? AutoRun? Browse? ConfirmOnQuit?
Which one??

I just want to install actrac3+ on my iphone Sad

I'm using the latest version from angelXwind's repo
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2013, 04:34 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2013 04:36 AM by jtraynham.)
RE: iphone 4s actrac3+ screen lockup?
The latest builds from angelXwind's repo should be working fine. You shouldn't be having any problems downloading the atrac3+ plugin, and you don't have to enable the new ui to do so. If it's not working, try reinstalling it from cydia.

Also, if you want to enable the new ui to mess around with it, just add NewUI=true to the General section of the ini file.

Hth
08-02-2013, 04:59 AM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2013 06:32 AM by 7Whitesword.)
I even try reinstalling the repo, ppsspp(stable), and ppsspp(testing) but no luck..

Adding NewUI=True to the general section causes the whole main menu (setting, credits, exit, etc) to lock up....

My ppsspp(stable) version is:
v0.8.1-590-g81411a7

Here is the video recorded by me on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yJO0-2RB...e=youtu.be
08-02-2013, 12:49 PM
Er, weird. All the new ui stuff is broken after all. I'll try to take a look at it sometime today.
08-02-2013, 08:38 PM
Oh, silly me. I didn't look close enough at that build number. You would need at least 0.8.1-653 to have these fixes. Actually, the most current version as of this writing is 0.8.1-1057. I'm guessing when @angelXwind was having server issues that her builds got behind and this was the last version she had compiled. I also see that the iOS builds aren't working correctly right now as reported by @theavenger, so that's probably the reason. I'll try to get that updated so it'll build again.
08-03-2013, 12:48 AM
Yeah, thx for your response man Smile