Thread Rating:
  • 21 Votes - 4.14 Average
Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device.
08-17-2014, 06:40 PM
Information RE: Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device.
(08-17-2014 05:31 PM)reno911unlocred Wrote:  Hello, i found this thread my self i was not redirected.
I have a question I want to play MidNightClub 3 DUB Edition on my xperia Z Ultra which i understnd is a powehouse compared to most androids... The fact is that it is a 2.2MHz cuad-core and even after following this tutorial the game still runs extremly laggy, i mean, like 4 fps or something. In my pc when using non-buffered rendering, it runs like a charm and with no input lag, but here on my xperia it shows a black screen but only on the game because on the loading screens it does not... What is going on and how can i make the game run as it should?
Hi there,
It seems this is a high demanding game according to people on the correct thread found here: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...1#pid90271
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Guide:- Maximizing the performance of PPSSPP on your Android/Windows device. - The Phoenix - 08-17-2014 06:40 PM